Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

I think, even if you have the capital to start the business. But at the same instance don't have knowledge and skills to run the business, is the same thing as nothing, because skills comes first.
Definitely, without the necessary skills you will find it very difficult to make any kind of passive income. Skills and money is very important to set up a passive income source.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually you can earned good money online without some kind of knowledge even though it's your ability to read and write is inevitable online and that's the only way you can earned good.

You can start to invest in real estate trust because this is also one of the most lucrative business that allows you to make money passively without having any degree of skill . It is strictly joined by those who have the money.

You can start to invest in real estate trust because this is also one of the most lucrative business that allows you to make money passively without having any degree of skill . It is strictly joined by those who have the money.
Yeah, real estate business is very profitable but you need a lot of money to do that and not everyone have the money. It is only for those who have the required amount of money.

Actually you can earned good money online without some kind of knowledge even though it's your ability to read and write is inevitable online and that's the only way you can earned good.
It is impressive that you are any real good amount of money online and I would also want you to talk more about the avenues that you explore to make such amount.

Actually it might be possible to start earning some income without knowledge online though there are some knowledge that are very important such as the ability to read and write. though I have not tried it before.
You are right, if you want to make money whether online or offline you need to have education (formal or informal) because even easy tasks need reading and writing.

You are right, if you want to make money whether online or offline you need to have education (formal or informal) because even easy tasks need reading and writing.
Well, there are various task you can perform online without having degrees or special talent and a typical illustration of such platform is the paid to click website. The only drawback is that you are only going to earn tiny amount.

It is usually hard now for one to be earning money online without any knowledge, skills and others. If though he or she will be earning, it will not be that much.

Probably, people are taking online surveys to make money also needs to be some level of attention if they want to be successful and make money from it. If you don't pay some attention you will even be disqualified.

Well believe you can earned some passive income, without any degree, skills but I believe there are some knowledge that are very important to everyone of which without them, it will be very difficult to earned online such as your ability to read and write.
I agree that you can earned online without any degree certificate or skills but I also believe that there are some skills that are inevitable and you most have it such as your ability to read and write of which without, it will be very difficult for you to earned online.

Last edited:
For you to start earning a passive income without having knowledge, skills. You just need to start working under someone patiently to know most things and gain the knowledge and skills.

It’s practically universal to want to increase your income. Regardless of how much money someone has, they would still like to make more.

If you’re like most, you swap your time for money. Even highly paid, successful doctors and lawyers are limited because they have to trade their time in exchange for payment. Doctors can only see so many patients in a week. Their potential income is limited by time.

Passive income is money coming in that requires you to invest very littletime. You may spend some time initially, while you’re getting it all setup.

However, once it’s up and running, you’ll continue to receive income for a long time to come.

So I Recommended You To Read This Ebook " Passive Profits: Do It Once and Profit Forever " and Learn 5 to 10 figures to start passive income within 30days or less.
Wow
I have never thought that there is never a way that someone can earn a passive income without having a skill or something. I will check out the book. Thank you so much.

Actually you can earned alot of money online without having much stress or skills to some extent but there are knowledge that are very paramount to online earnings which it will be very difficult without them. if you can't read and write, it will be difficult to earned online.

I have always call for skill acquisition because it is one of the best way to make huge amount of income online . if you are really interested in making money online and you do not want to settle for less, skill acquisition is important.
The younger generation today are not interested in acquisition of skill, as they are more interested in making money online, at least I am speaking from what I am noticing in my country but though it can be a bit different for other countries.

You don't need a degree to earn , having a degree can be helpful but it is not mandatory. However, having skill is mandatory when it comes to make money either online or offline. If you don't have skills what do you think you will do to make money?

For you to start earning a passive income without having knowledge, skills. You just need to start working under someone patiently to know most things and gain the knowledge and skills.
It's not possible for you to be able make passive income without knowledge. You need a lot of knowledge and consistency to build passive income. Passive can take some years to build.

Well people have alot of different suggestions on how to make good money online with out knowledge or anything, though I am not well satisfied simply because I haven't tried it before.

The only way you can earn passively without any knowledge is through investment. If you have a lot of money you can invest in real estate and start collecting rental income. All you need to is is find property in prime location.

Well people have different thought and understanding but personally am 100% sure that you can earned income online without degree certificate but there are some knowledge such as your ability to read and write which are very essential and without thses, it will be very difficult for you.

Well people have different thought and understanding but personally am 100% sure that you can earned income online without degree certificate but there are some knowledge such as your ability to read and write which are very essential and without thses, it will be very difficult for you.
To corroborate your statement, it is a very possible to make money without having a certificate online but there is another form of certificate that you must earn to make money online and that is your skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds