Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

proper time management is the major factor. I try as much as possible to manage my time properly so that my studies will not conflict with my works on the internet.
Oh okay, it's a good point. So how do you manage your Time in order to achieve this result? This is just to have a better experience in my TIME MANAGEMENT just as you do.

Advertisement Placeholder
Being motivated and enthusiastic about venturing into a business is not the only thing needed to succeed. You need to acquire knowledge and if possible go into business mentorship.

Motivation is really important. However, I think that motivation alone would not allow a person to make money. You will soon lose motivation when you feel that you are not being compensated well.

proper time management is the major factor. I try as much as possible to manage my time properly so that my studies will not conflict with my works on the internet.
Indeed proper time management is what actually separate successful people from the rest of the crowd as you need to know how to manage your time properly if you intend on succeding in life

Oh okay, it's a good point. So how do you manage your Time in order to achieve this result? This is just to have a better experience in my TIME MANAGEMENT just as you do.
I always allocate proper time to everything. I have time for my studies and I also have time for working online. I also try as much as possible to limit my social activities so that it will not interfere with my time.

Investment is the only way you can earn passive income online because you don't need to know much , you just need few information about the investment website you are planning to join .

Investment is the only way you can earn passive income online because you don't need to know much , you just need few information about the investment website you are planning to join .
Make sure that before you invest on any site, you take your time to check if the site is legit or not so as to avoid losing your hard earned money to scam networks all in the name of investment

it depends on the kind of investment you're doing. There are several ways of making money passively online. if you are a blogger and your website get monetized you'll be making money passively. The same thing goes with YouTube.

I agree that we can make money online with degree qualifications,no any academic qualifications but there's no way we can make money online or do anything without knowledge and skills.

I truly believe that it is quite impossible to make passive income without knowledge and some level of experience. You would definitely need to acquire the knowledge but not necessarily from school.

I do not think this is the best way to go because it as much as you are going to make money it is not going to be coming as much as you want to do anything useful with it. Learning a skill is probably the best thing.

I truly believe that it is quite impossible to make passive income without knowledge and some level of experience. You would definitely need to acquire the knowledge but not necessarily from school.
Which is very correct, as I have been seeing some post of late that you can make money from sleeping which I find very hard to believe as their is suppose to be some level of input from your end.

I agree that we can make money online with degree qualifications,no any academic qualifications but there's no way we can make money online or do anything without knowledge and skills.
The most important thing when it comes to making money online is the level of skills you have. Without skills it will be very difficult for you to make tangible amount of money on the internet. the only time you need paper certificates is when you want to work on teaching platforms.

Which is very correct, as I have been seeing some post of late that you can make money from sleeping which I find very hard to believe as their is suppose to be some level of input from your end.
The idea of making money without putting in some efforts is quite paralysing. The truth is even if you are to make investments, you should take out time to study for the best investment decision.

The most important thing when it comes to making money online is the level of skills you have. Without skills it will be very difficult for you to make tangible amount of money on the internet. the only time you need paper certificates is when you want to work on teaching platforms.
Even with the certificates skills is also needed. I can remember applying for an online job as record entry officer,one of the requirements is highest academic qualification. With no academic qualification the chance for skills is not in palace.

Alot find it appealing to make money without putting in the hardwork. This is because alot are very lazy to be hard-working and consistent. That is why it's only few are rich.

I always allocate proper time to everything. I have time for my studies and I also have time for working online. I also try as much as possible to limit my social activities so that it will not interfere with my time.
Does that mean that you don't often hung out with your friends? Because working online when you're free can be a bit time consuming. Talking of that, even studies attached to it makes it kinda worse.

Knowledge and skills are very important in everything you do. earning online without knowledge and skills is very stressful and no matter how much you gain, it can't be compared with someone who is using his skills to earned.

Does that mean that you don't often hung out with your friends? Because working online when you're free can be a bit time consuming. Talking of that, even studies attached to it makes it kinda worse.
I believe it is a sacrifice I have to make if I want to excel in the online space. Working online requires time so I have to limit my social activities in order to be able to succeed.

The idea of making money without putting in some efforts is quite paralysing. The truth is even if you are to make investments, you should take out time to study for the best investment decision.
That is why many people lose money on investment, they usually put in money on what they do not understand how it works and when it does not go as plan they start to complain

That is why many people lose money on investment, they usually put in money on what they do not understand how it works and when it does not go as plan they start to complain
Yeah, they would ultimately think that Investment is not profitable and instantly quit because of the loses they incurred as a result of their level of ignorance. This is pathetic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds