Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

there are many people who use online surveys to make money without any kind of experience or skills. But you need to dedicate a lot of time and be focused to make something reasonable.

Well, I have heard that there are many people who are definitely making a couple of dollars online through paid survey. However, the fact remains that not all the people are making that much money and even a couple of dollars are a low amount of money for many people.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is very possible to make money without formal education but the truth is that if you are not skilled and you don't have some level knowledge it would be difficult to make money.

Well, I have heard that there are many people who are definitely making a couple of dollars online through paid survey. However, the fact remains that not all the people are making that much money and even a couple of dollars are a low amount of money for many people.
the amount of money you can make from a survey platform depends on your geographical location and demographics. It really pays a lot of money to some specific people.

Well I think you will hardly find a job opportunity this days that won't require you having the necessary skill and knowledge about it, only if you can go for brown collar jobs, that's the only way out

Passive income is way of making reccuring money from what you've done before. For instance, if you write a book now and published it at amazon, you'll be making money whenever anybody purchase a copy of your book there. Don't forget that you only write the book once but anytime it get sold, your account in amazon will be credited. This is an example passive method of making money online. To do it, you've to do a lot work in the beginning.

Well I think you will hardly find a job opportunity this days that won't require you having the necessary skill and knowledge about it, only if you can go for brown collar jobs, that's the only way out
those kind of jobs can not be passive income. Even white-collar jobs are not also passive income. Building a passive income requires a lot of consistency and skill.

Pthose kind of jobs can not be passive income. Even white-collar jobs are not also passive income. Building a passive income requires a lot of consistency and skill.
Yes that the fact about it, I think in this our era, things tends to work the other way round, before you make money this days you have to make sure you have necessary knowledge and skills that will make you get money.

Yes that the fact about it, I think in this our era, things tends to work the other way round, before you make money this days you have to make sure you have necessary knowledge and skills that will make you get money.
Actually, the most effective way to make money presently is having skills that are in demand. you need to try as much as possible to solve a problem in order to make money.

It’s practically universal to want to increase your income. Regardless of how much money someone has, they would still like to make more.

If you’re like most, you swap your time for money. Even highly paid, successful doctors and lawyers are limited because they have to trade their time in exchange for payment. Doctors can only see so many patients in a week. Their potential income is limited by time.

Passive income is money coming in that requires you to invest very littletime. You may spend some time initially, while you’re getting it all setup.

However, once it’s up and running, you’ll continue to receive income for a long time to come.

So I Recommended You To Read This Ebook " Passive Profits: Do It Once and Profit Forever " and Learn 5 to 10 figures to start passive income within 30days or less.
If you have a good skills to work with, then you can easily earn a lot of income.it is not necessary that you have more than one .If you can master in any field, then you can easily earn a good income,

I have wasted years online searching for that seemingly elusive passive income. With my experience now, I've learnt that the best way to gain passive income is to learn about it, start small and then scale it.

The only way to start earning passive income without any knowledge and skill is through investment. You can invest in the real estate or stock market and earn passive income as stock dividends or rental income.

If you have a good skills to work with, then you can easily earn a lot of income.it is not necessary that you have more than one .If you can master in any field, then you can easily earn a good income,
I think having multiple skills on the internet is much better because you can make more money with them. Having a particular skill is actually not bad but I think diversification is better.

Actually we all know that there are several ways to which you can make money online but definitely it requires some skills such your ability to write and write even though college degrees is not necessary but you most have to worked hard to get.
This is the same thing I always try to tell people also that in as much as you can make money for free online, you can also as well learn a skill that is going to make you to be better position to make more.

Actually, the most effective way to make money presently is having skills that are in demand. you need to try as much as possible to solve a problem in order to make money.
The fact about making money both online and offline, I think the best thing to consider before starting any business is making sure you have skill, about that specific business, so as to avoid lost at the end of the day.

The fact about making money both online and offline, I think the best thing to consider before starting any business is making sure you have skill, about that specific business, so as to avoid lost at the end of the day.
Yes, knowledge is always the first thing you have to acquire whenever you want to make money from a particular venture online. After acquiring knowledge you need to put in a lot of hard work.

Yes, knowledge is always the first thing you have to acquire whenever you want to make money from a particular venture online. After acquiring knowledge you need to put in a lot of hard work.
Yea, when it comes to making money online, knowledge and skills comes first, followe by having the necessary capital that will help you to run the business, lack of knowledge is the same as zero.

Yea, when it comes to making money online, knowledge and skills comes first, followe by having the necessary capital that will help you to run the business, lack of knowledge is the same as zero.
it is always very important and necessary to have the necessary capital to start up any business online. Capital can be detrimental today amount of money you can make online.

it is always very important and necessary to have the necessary capital to start up any business online. Capital can be detrimental today amount of money you can make online.
I think, even if you have the capital to start the business. But at the same instance don't have knowledge and skills to run the business, is the same thing as nothing, because skills comes first.

Investment in bonds and stocks is a way to make money online without having a prior experience or knowledge.
The amount invested would yield profit and there's no need for any prior experience.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds