Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

I do not know why people always want to skip the learning curve even though it is the most important one. Your job is going to be much more easier if you know what you are doing and have deep knowledge
people always want to skip learning because they are in a hurry to make money. They don't know that without knowledge it will be impossible for them to make something reasonable online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Knowledge is important. If you have basic knowledge, you can make money. For example, you need to be a good at grammar if you want to be a good writer. this requires you to have knowledge.
That's true sir, and also to be a good writer you must be a reader, if you are good at reading books it will help you in terms of improving your vocabulary.

That's true sir, and also to be a good writer you must be a reader, if you are good at reading books it will help you in terms of improving your vocabulary.
Anybody who has to be very good writing must also love reading. That is one of the best ways you can use to get inspiration for any kind of writing work you are doing. You may read online and you can also read offline books.

Anybody who has to be very good writing must also love reading. That is one of the best ways you can use to get inspiration for any kind of writing work you are doing. You may read online and you can also read offline books.
That's true, if you are not good at reading I don't think you can make it as a writer, knowing what is the best for you is also good, if you want to succeed you need to take everything you do serious.

It is very difficult now in my country for one who is an illiterate to acquire a good quality job or start doing some work online. Most of the common jobs for them are security works and others.

That's true, if you are not good at reading I don't think you can make it as a writer, knowing what is the best for you is also good, if you want to succeed you need to take everything you do serious.
In the website you don't even need to read to make money. All I have to do is to click on an article and wait for some seconds before you will be paid. The money is very little.

people always want to skip learning because they are in a hurry to make money. They don't know that without knowledge it will be impossible for them to make something reasonable online.

There are many people who may want to skip this because they do not have time either. I have little to no time at all for learning a new thing and I do admit that.

It is very difficult now in my country for one who is an illiterate to acquire a good quality job or start doing some work online. Most of the common jobs for them are security works and others.
It's all over everywhere, if you are not educated I don't think you can have a good paying job, that's why you need to have your own way that you can earn money from.

Earning passive income does not necessarily require you to have a degree or any other certificate. By knowledge and skills in what you are investing in are very important. This you can gain by learning from others and through mentorship.

The truth is that if you really want to earn money online you need to have a skill set, if you don't have a good skill I don't think you are going to make it, this very important.

There are many people who may want to skip this because they do not have time either. I have little to no time at all for learning a new thing and I do admit that.
I think you will not be able to achieve something tangible if you keep skipping Important information. Even if you do not have time you have to learn little by little and apply what you have learnt to succeed.

It's not uncommon to feel like you don't have the necessary knowledge, degree, or skill to start working passively, but there are still some things you can try. Here are a few ideas:

Look for opportunities to learn new skills or knowledge that can help you work passively. There are many free resources available online, such as educational videos and tutorials, that can teach you new things.

Consider starting a small side business or project that can generate passive income. This could be something as simple as setting up a website and monetizing it through advertising or creating and selling an online course.

Look for ways to invest your money, such as in stocks, real estate, or a small business, that can generate passive income over time.

Actually it might be possible to start earning some income without knowledge online though there are some knowledge that are very important such as the ability to read and write. though I have not tried it before.

Personally I don't really think it's possible to earned good money online without having any skills most especially the ability to read and write. these are the most essential that can helped you earned both online and offline.
That is just the fact,because once you are into the online world,you will be meeting with the best and the market is very much competitive,you will really need to be at the top of your game to be able to earn well.

Actually it might be possible to start earning some income without knowledge online though there are some knowledge that are very important such as the ability to read and write. though I have not tried it before.
But I don't think you can earn a considerable amount of money without having the right knowledge, a lot of people have been failing because they lack the knowledge.

there are many people who use online surveys to make money without any kind of experience or skills. But you need to dedicate a lot of time and be focused to make something reasonable.

To be frank and honest, there is no website to earn without knowledge, skills and degree. This is because they are also looking for someone that can perform their task. However you need basic knowledge like education in order to help in the aspect of reading and writing then you will be qualified to work as a freelancer and forums. Also you need to have acquired knowledge by reading the instructions for video games and all the likes.

there is no way you can be able to make passive income online if you do not have knowledge. Knowledge with the first step towards making passive income on anything you are doing. If you want to open a YouTube channel for example you need to have proper knowledge of what you're going to teach people.
Definitely, knowledge is important in every aspect of life especially when you want to have an income stream, building a passive income is not easy to be done without knowledge.

Definitely, knowledge is important in every aspect of life especially when you want to have an income stream, building a passive income is not easy to be done without knowledge.
Yeah, without knowledge there is nothing you can be able to do when it comes to the issue of making money both online and offline. You need enough knowledge and exposure to discover opportunities.

Although there are many ways to earn money online, we all know that some talents are important, such as the ability to write, even though a college degree is not required, you must work hard to obtain.
This is also something that I really believe in. You do not necessarily need to have something sophisticated but if you can just write normally and design some cool stuff you are going to get jobs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds