Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How To Start Earning Passive Income without any knowledge, any skill , any degree

In everything you do online it is always important and advisable to get knowledge because the more knowledge you get the more experience you have. You need to dedicate a lot of time to learn and you need to connect with those who are already making it.
Thank you. As you're talking about COMMITMENT, I would like to Chip in something small. In every work not only online jobs, but also offline. You dedication and determination is key.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I don't really think there are better ways through which someone can earned good money online without knowledge most importantly your ability to read and write which gives you the opportunity to interpret your statement.
it is not even possible for you to make reasonable amount of money on the Internet if you don't have knowledge of how a particular business venture works. Making money online requires a lot of knowledge and dedication.

Personally it will be difficult if not impossible to make money through any means without having all those qualities that the poster listed. You can't just start earning money out of nothing.
Accept you decide to venture into scamming before you can make money without the things you talked about which is not even possible, because scamming also requires skill.

Thank you. As you're talking about COMMITMENT, I would like to Chip in something small. In every work not only online jobs, but also offline. You dedication and determination is key.
Yeah, whether you are making money online or offline commitment is always very important and necessary if you really want to succeed. But in this scenario we are talking about the online space.

Accept you decide to venture into scamming before you can make money without the things you talked about which is not even possible, because scamming also requires skill.
Scamming people also needed some level of intelligence and good gadgets that can hack into people's devices and all that. So you need investment and skill for it too.

Scamming people also needed some level of intelligence and good gadgets that can hack into people's devices and all that. So you need investment and skill for it too.
You are very correct, you need to have the skillset to be able to scan people and also the gadgets which are not cheap as well and would require some level of investment to pull through.
You need to be very intelligent if you are to scan people as you need to be smarter than how they think and you also need latest gadgets to pull it which would require significant investment.

You are very correct, you need to have the skillset to be able to scan people and also the gadgets which are not cheap as well and would require some level of investment to pull through.

You need to be very intelligent if you are to scan people as you need to be smarter than how they think and you also need latest gadgets to pull it which would require significant investment.
That method of earning is actually demonic and I wouldn't advice anyone to go into that line if making money. If you're so intelligent, then you should consider using it for something better and legit.

People should not see scamming as a way of making money on the internet. It is true that it requires knowledge to be successful with that but it is completely wrong and immoral.

This is the present reality we find ourselves in today's world, scamming is now part and parcel of our life's which is very sad so I advice you try devise a means of not falling prey.

This is the present reality we find ourselves in today's world, scamming is now part and parcel of our life's which is very sad so I advice you try devise a means of not falling prey.
That is why it is always important and necessary you make a lot of research before venturing into any platform. There are several scam platforms on the internet and if you're not careful you will lose money.

That is why it is always important and necessary you make a lot of research before venturing into any platform. There are several scam platforms on the internet and if you're not careful you will lose money.
There is this platform that is currently trending on social media space which is called crowd 1 investment if you take some few minutes to make your own research, you would confirm that they are fake.

Yeah, whether you are making money online or offline commitment is always very important and necessary if you really want to succeed. But in this scenario we are talking about the online space.
Okay, you're absolutely right in these context of online Platforms. I know that you're committed to this platform, but if I may I ask and learn a bit from you, how do you keep up with your offline and online jobs everyday?

Okay, you're absolutely right in these context of online Platforms. I know that you're committed to this platform, but if I may I ask and learn a bit from you, how do you keep up with your offline and online jobs everyday?
Like I have always stated, I have interest in venturing into offline business but I am not fully into it at the moment because of my busy schedule. I am a student so I am more inclined in the online space at the moment.

Like I have always stated, I have interest in venturing into offline business but I am not fully into it at the moment because of my busy schedule. I am a student so I am more inclined in the online space at the moment.
You could also do a form of business that would sync to your present realities, let's say for instance you help people with their project materials and mind you, you do not have to necessary do the work yourself.

You will need to join so many ptc website and start earning when you join ptc website that really pays and mustly upgrade you will get so many benefit mostly when you have some ref its one of the way which someone can earn without doing much work online
Joining many ptc sites is good thing. But to be active in all of them is not easy. I currently belong to two ptc sites and I know what it takes to be active in the two of them.

You could also do a form of business that would sync to your present realities, let's say for instance you help people with their project materials and mind you, you do not have to necessary do the work yourself.
Maybe in the future I may consider the business but at the moment I have some certain things I am busy with. Presently I am much more interested in setting up a very good offline business before looking properly into the offline space.

Oh okay, but I want to learn more from the experts. How are you able to combine your online jobs with your education to be able to achieve high excellence at the end of the day?

Its going to be hard for someone to earn a living online without any knowledge or skills so I think that the first thing you need to consider as a freelancer is for you to learn a skills which can fetched you money so that earning will be easy but if you have no skills I think its going to take you alot of time to earn mostly if you are doing ptc

Maybe in the future I may consider the business but at the moment I have some certain things I am busy with. Presently I am much more interested in setting up a very good offline business before looking properly into the offline space.
But you where complaining you do not have the time because of your studies, so how do you intend on joggling the both of them which is attending to your studies and the affiliate business you intend on starting

Oh okay, but I want to learn more from the experts. How are you able to combine your online jobs with your education to be able to achieve high excellence at the end of the day?
proper time management is the major factor. I try as much as possible to manage my time properly so that my studies will not conflict with my works on the internet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds