Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

The government of my country do not do anything to support the business of her citizens, they only look for ways to tax the small scale businesses that people established to survive.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well it's never a priority for my country's government to support business cause we hardly get loans to help support said business instead there is a lot of inflation to the basic human necessities.

The government in my country are not supposed to feel when it comes to small-scale businesses. They are very biased and pay attention to just one tribe out of the many we have in the country.

The government in my country pays less attention in business development and I think they are more concerned on fraud and creating budget that isn't helpful for the citizens

Government support to businesses is paramount and support can come in diverse ways through policies on trade, regulation,tax,etc. This can equally be in form of loans and grants.
There have been policy somersault from the government of my country to businesses that have not been beneficial to them.

Even though my government never actually does anything to support people. It does announce some "packages" for business men. But believe me they are not at all sufficient for all the people. I live in a Tier 3 country and here the situation is really poor.

The government sometimes make strict rules that makes it hard for those of us doing business, like they banned crypto currencies which we were using to make money online
In this situation government is not supportive if they ban cryptocurrency. Through cryptocurrency, many people like me can no longer make money online through trading if cryptocurrency is banned by its government.

In this situation government is not supportive if they ban cryptocurrency. Through cryptocurrency, many people like me can no longer make money online through trading if cryptocurrency is banned by its government.
Indeed if they should place a ban on crypto then at least they have to create another means where the people can earn from. You cant just block the source of the people without creating another way.

In my country, the government tries to provide soft loans and relief funds to start up business and existing business but it mostly not enough and even sometimes with high interest rate

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
Well some countries are lucky enough because their government is, able to support their business but in my own country even the little one you struggle to build they Will always fine away of frustrating you

Virtually every country wish to ensure business grow but I guess the challenge most governments have is monitoring and implementation of their policies especially the persons in charge they are corrupt.

my government is always ready to take part in any business did you bring to the table provided it is going to be off profit to the state

My country is a zoo (in not proud of it)
The keep introducing fiscal policies that hurts business and investment in crypto, Fintech's are pulling out

My government wasn't that supportive when it comes to supporting people to establish a business and when they do, it doesn't get to the right people.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
My country does not support s
Well, the government provide programs and opportunities that supports business, The only problem is that the masses that it is meant for can't access it. Many might hardly here about it

@Kingmarvex , you might be right and that is why we discovered that it is not ready government that is corrupt even the Citizens themselves are corrupt because they are the one that in charge of ensuring that the right people benefit from the program.

The government of my country is trying it best to support businesses the little ways it can support businesses but the level of corruption is so high that the support doesn't get to the right people.

The government of my country is not really supportive to businesses, except maybe you have someone in the government that you know.
Government and supportive of a business by creating policies that will create a conducive environment for business to prove that is the only way government can contribute to business and the other ways by also granting loans for business owners.

Most do not depend on the government for business, you need to get capital and establish in an area with legality, use the population advantage and you make some money

We need a lockdown to slow down the spread of the daily average of 22,000 cases of covid. The government refuses to impose a lockdown as a support to the business sector. The economy will be at a standstill with the lockdown. It is as if the government prefers for people to get sick instead of doing harm to the business sector.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds