Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

I wish the government of different countries will adopt the use of blockchain technology to run their activities for the sake of transparency and accountability.
The only thing that the government is about when it comes to business is in my country it is always leaving taxes on them and not giving them any kind of support for them to grow.

Last edited:
Advertisement Placeholder
Government is very supportive. However, there are individuals who take undue advantage of government's incentives.
As far as my country is concerned there is no where they government down here are supportive in any way towards small businesses because they are only making policies that will choke the business.

As far as my country is concerned there is no where they government down here are supportive in any way towards small businesses because they are only making policies that will choke the business.
Every government small businesses but it is very possible that people that are in charge of the responsibility don't discharge it as supposed which won't let all citizens benefit from it.

The government over here is very selective when it comes to supporting common individuals in the country. It can be very hard to secure something good from the government if you are not a political affiliate to them or the party they belongs.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
The issue of not reaching the right beneficiaries have been pending for long so I am sure the government is aware and is not doing anything about it on purpose

Every government small businesses but it is very possible that people that are in charge of the responsibility don't discharge it as supposed which won't let all citizens benefit from it.
Over in my country most of those small businesses are at the mercy of their government because they really don't value their survival with the kind of taxes is that the place on them.

Over in my country most of those small businesses are at the mercy of their government because they really don't value their survival with the kind of taxes is that the place on them.
The challenges most countries are facing now especially with taxes is the fact that they weren't used to it or the government wasn't enforcing it probably because there was other ways to generate revenue unlike now that things are tight for the government.

The challenges most countries are facing now especially with taxes is the fact that they weren't used to it or the government wasn't enforcing it probably because there was other ways to generate revenue unlike now that things are tight for the government.
It is actually a shame that the government of my country is only interested in making money for their own pocket instead of helping those new businesses that requires help.

The more the government of a country support small business the more vibrant the economy will be because more revenue will be generated especially if they are able to supervise the grants given out.

The more the government of a country support small business the more vibrant the economy will be because more revenue will be generated especially if they are able to supervise the grants given out.
If the government of our country can just assist the small scale business , it will be a welcoming development because we as a business owner , we are paying tax every year.

Government support business in my country by giving loan and give free training to the small and large scale businesse owners. This is what entice the business owner in my country to do registration of their business in order to benefit from the government loans and different benefits.

If the government of our country can just assist the small scale business , it will be a welcoming development because we as a business owner , we are paying tax every year.
The problem most times is applicable to both the Government and the citizens because when government release such funds to citizens most people do have the believe that it is free money so they don't use it as supposed.

As I am writing this comment I read online that government in my country is planning to impose another taxation on soft drinks. This is how they are making different policy that will affect small-scale business negatively without thinking about the repercussion in the marketplace.

Government support business in my country by giving loan and give free training to the small and large scale businesse owners. This is what entice the business owner in my country to do registration of their business in order to benefit from the government loans and different benefits.
As far as my country Nigeria is concerned the only thing that the government support is themselves and how they are going to get more money into their pockets by taxing small businesses.

I don't even expect anything from the government here because I know they won't help me in anyway except to give out cheap loan to people and they expect them to pay back with interest. These people are just so care less of the masses.

I think they are supportive so long as they can make gains from it themselves. They sure do love to tax people! I am in the US and most people will tell you the taxation system in this country is busted.

I believe they are supportive. Even though they may be supportive but they do try as much as possible to tax people even with the little business you are doing. I don't know , the government of my country is so unpredictable when masses are involved.

The government are always being sentiment and selective with the business they support , they normally support the business of people who are in the same cabal and political party.
The government over here is very selective when it comes to supporting common individuals in the country. It can be very hard to secure something good from the government if you are not a political affiliate to them or the party they belongs.

The government sometimes make strict rules that makes it hard for those of us doing business, like they banned crypto currencies which we were using to make money online
The government is not supportive to any business they even trying to make way to make things very difficult for everyone, unless you have someone in the government then you can achieve something from them.

It is actually a shame that the government of my country is only interested in making money for their own pocket instead of helping those new businesses that requires help.
They are only interested on staying in government for as long as possible and embezzling money instead of helping small entrepreneur and providing job opportunities for the youth.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds