Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

The government of my country is trying it best to support businesses the little ways it can support businesses but the level of corruption is so high that the support doesn't get to the right people.
I don't know which country you are talking about but at least you should have mentioned the name of the country so we all know,over here the Nigerian government is not supportive at all.

Advertisement Placeholder
Government in my country awesome very brutal kind of people that when they make rules there's always a loophole for them to make so crazy kind of profit. I relate my country government to the way a bank works if a bank should Grant a person or wants to Grant alone the guidelines are always so strict there's just no way the bank can make a loss, that is how the government may country works.

The government of my country is not really supportive to businesses, except maybe you have someone in the government that you know.
Yeah over here connection is everything and that shouldn't be so, there is little or nothing usually that the government is doing to make life easier for people, the economy is at its worst so lots of people would be affected too

The government sometimes make strict rules that makes it hard for those of us doing business, like they banned crypto currencies which we were using to make money online
The government of my country is one of the most reckless government when it comes to making good policies that will favour businesses in the country in fact right now my country's government are on the verge of making a bad policy against fintech that upcoming in the country.

I see how supportive they are only in daily newspapers but I don't feel the impact so I call it white lies. How can I say they are supportive when a common man cannot even afford one square meal daily?

Going by the population growth in the country, inwont say the government are or have been very supportive to business growth so far. To make matters worst, their unstable policies are doing more damages to a lot of businesses than good

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
The government of my country in Nigeria are always in the habit of saying that they are supporting businesses with any form of policies but at the end of the day you will never see the impact of any of the policy nor dhas year policy goes around the country instead it is mostly focus on a particular part of the country.

The government of my country in Nigeria are always in the habit of saying that they are supporting businesses with any form of policies but at the end of the day you will never see the impact of any of the policy nor dhas year policy goes around the country instead it is mostly focus on a particular part of the country.
The problem with Nigerla has a country is complex because it both government and the citizens, the government can't be very where but the fact is that government give out grants and loan to support business but people in charge don't follow the right procedures.

I don't think the government of my country is supportive especially to young entrepreneurs. Accessing loan is a major concern, government agencies are using clamping down on entrepreneurs as achievement.

The problem with Nigerla has a country is complex because it both government and the citizens, the government can't be very where but the fact is that government give out grants and loan to support business but people in charge don't follow the right procedures.
My dear you have said it all, it's not just the government that is the problem, we ourselves also have our own issue. The government is not supportive in anyway but even when they try to support in one way or another, those they put in charge would not allow it spread to others.

I don't think the government of my country is supportive especially to young entrepreneurs. Accessing loan is a major concern, government agencies are using clamping down on entrepreneurs as achievement.
If you're also from Nigeria then I want to tell you that the government is trying it best but the tradition of knowing someone in the system is what is affecting a lot of things people favour their own people in giving out grants or loans so the problem is the Citizens not the government.

For now my country ranks very low among the countries that are considered the best to do business with. This is because their policies are not considerate of businesses especially small businesses.

When it comes to business support,my government just careless about anybody's business, everybody running a business are just on their own

The biggest problem I think that my country government has is the lack of competency and that always makes them to make decisions that do affect businesses.
When the right persons are not put into the position they can function efficiently then you will definitely have such kind of issues abound.And at the end of the day it is the comoners that bears the brunts.

In my current country, it's very supporting in the case of small sized businesses, especially towards individual micro-businesses offering services: the smallest tax rate, very reduced bureaucracy, accountant services for free, security social service pension.

My country's government is not so bad at support business, especially the small scale ones. They even provide startup funds and loans to them. The problem is the high corruption here. The money may not reach where it is intended.

My country, Nigerian is supportive anyways because they grant loans for small, medium enterprises. They also create Bank of Industry & Bank of Agriculture to make loans access easier for us. But all these are not yet fully effective as expected

This is one big challenges that Nigeria as a country is going through right now in fact everyone is always looking out for themselves and once anyone is in any position of authority they will love to look for a way to get money from that position. This is what is called corruption.

For little entrepreneur, out federal authorities offers lending on no per-cent rate of passion for 3 years. I view some people misusing this deal. If individuals are actually certainly not sincere, federal authorities alone can't perform everything.

For little entrepreneur, out federal authorities offers lending on no per-cent rate of passion for 3 years. I view some people misusing this deal. If individuals are actually certainly not sincere, federal authorities alone can't perform everything.
From your explanation you can see that the government is always willing to assist masses but the masses themselves are the problem because they are not sincere and they don't live up to expectation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds