Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

My government want to appear to be supportive in business endeavors in my country. But I don't think they care. They are held bent on seeing that the Masses are kept in poverty and frustration. I do not see any where they have have good intentions for their citizens to succeed in business.

Advertisement Placeholder
For a business to succeed or grow rapidly, there must be an enabling environment for it. My government is trying on daily bases to ensure this by providing basic amenities such as: good roads, electricity, good policies that aids business growth etc.

My government want to appear to be supportive in business endeavors in my country. But I don't think they care. They are held bent on seeing that the Masses are kept in poverty and frustration. I do not see any where they have have good intentions for their citizens to succeed in business.
They always tend to look supportive towards the Business owner most especially supportive towards small business but they are not and they still inflict pains by charging high tax rate when the economic situation of the country is getting worse.

Technically speaking, our government is very supportive. The government not only provides soft loans but even interest-free loans or even grants. The government also gives tax concessions, especially to small businesses. However, in order to get access to these services, you will have to get connection in the government, a layman can hard get these assistance.

The government here is looking for ways to tax more businesses, and that has contributed to the mess that we have now with some businesses not being able to follow up. It is a challenging situation and one that I sometimes feel pity for some business owners on how they are able to cope.

The government only takes from businesses in my state than support them. They will make all fake promises without doing anything until they leave office. All they do is tax and over tax businesses without letting them a moment to breath.

The government sometimes make strict rules that makes it hard for those of us doing business, like they banned crypto currencies which we were using to make money online

Youths in my country are the ones that are majorly affected by what our government has done by not supporting cryptocurrency with their financial policy. There is high rate of unemployment and a lot of youth had to look at starting business is based on cryptocurrency. But the government is not making it very easy for them by trying everything to clamp down on cryptocurrency.

In my country, the government neither helps or hinders business owners. If you want to create something of your own, pay the money for the opening of the business owner, as well as taxes and initial contributions, and that's all, no one will interfere with you and no one will prevent you from working honestly. Although this is not always the case, because when the business becomes very popular, some individual deputies try to steal the business through impersonators, and it is very difficult to fight against it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds