Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

If the government is very serious in giving out loans and recovery them as at when due ,lots of people would have been empowered by no
Sometimes its as though the government does not care about its citizens. There was no plan for us over here. Instead they brought out policies that keeps hurting us

Advertisement Placeholder
They have really tried they create platform to empower youth including people who intend to adventure into business

Sometimes its as though the government does not care about its citizens. There was no plan for us over here. Instead they brought out policies that keeps hurting us
I would like to know the country you come from I'm possibly tell me what you mean by government bought your policies. It also very important that government can't satisfy everyone.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
Even when the government tries to help existing and growing businesses through grants and subsidies, there are lots of bottlenecks. At the end of the day, you get only 30% of what the government was to help you with because some 'middlemen' must have scratched off the 70% with greedy fangs.

Our business is supportive only to the big companies. Unfortunately the small businesses seemed to be neglected especially when it comes to taxation that is onerous. That is the reason why small businesses are learning the art of avoiding tax payments simply because it is unfair. They pay high taxes while the big corporations get some exemptions.
Not forgetting to add big companies enjoy all their little or tax benefits while the small companies suffers it all, from bad roads to lack of electricity and unavailable business loans.
[automerge]1633227165[/automerge]
If the government is very serious in giving out loans and recovery them as at when due ,lots of people would have been empowered by no
The fact government give loans yo business owners but not small business owners, funny enough i wanted a loan from a bank sometimes and the man said they don't help starters..

Last edited:
My government is really trying when it comes to reaching out to business owners. Especially those who owns registered businesses. They stand a better chance.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
I know of some businesses that have benefited from government loans and grants.
But in some cases, there re bottlenecks in the delivery of these grants to the right business owners.
Sometimes, before the grant reaches a business owner, it must have been reduced to crumbs by so many middlemen

For little entrepreneur, out federal authorities offers lending on no per-cent rate of passion for 3 years. I view some people misusing this deal. If individuals are actually certainly not sincere, federal authorities alone can't perform everything.
The thing is that at the end of the day even noticed that whatever plans by the government feel that they have for the masses and not truly genuine if they are truly genuine then everyone should be able to access this loan that you have defended that the government have for the masses.

Besides most of these loans are done for a particular section of the country and I won't mention that section now so you should know that the government are always never sincere with whatever they bring up as they will always be conditions and bureaucracy that way frustrate a lot of people from going for their loan.

To some people they're supportive to some they're not like I said before in Nigeria if you don't have someone in the government it will be very hard for you to get supports from the government

The government of my country are supportive of businesses but not the small businesses, they sponsor bills to favour multi billion companies and leave the small ones to suffer

In my country similar thing happens, the government issue out some funds to the entrepreneur to make thier business grow but the fund always stops halfway because of corruption

I my country the government does not support any business ,if you are a business individual you are on your own ,you have to makes things in the way you wanted it to be

The government of my country is not really supportive to businesses, except maybe you have someone in the government that you know.

I think the governments of Tier 1 countries are more supportive because they have enough funds to support people. This is what they did during the times of pandemic.

The only thing that my government cares about when it comes to new businesses is just taxing them which is why so many businesses are struggling in my country today as a result of heavy taxes by the government.

For small business owners, out government provides loan on zero percent interest for three years. I see a lot of people misusing this offer. If people are not sincere, government alone cannot do anything.

Talking about business and Nigeria is like words and opposite, Nigeria isn't that concern or interested in helping small scale business to grow. If it even work it's luck.

For small business owners, out government provides loan on zero percent interest for three years. I see a lot of people misusing this offer. If people are not sincere, government alone cannot do anything.
I Hope the government in my country can even provide such opportunity , because it seems it would really help small business grow,the zero percent interest should be monitored in your country by government to make things more transparent

Talking about business and Nigeria is like words and opposite, Nigeria isn't that concern or interested in helping small scale business to grow. If it even work it's luck.
Haha, I can totally relate, the system is just messed up the painful thing about this is that even when there is a system set up to help these small business, it would not get to them based on the high level of corruption going on.

In my locality here, the government claims to support small businesses though they're not proving that in their actions.
So, these entrepreneurs are left to run things with their own creativity.

Some local governments will take direct measures to help small businesses in their area, such as offering low interest loans so that business owners can ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds