Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

The government trys to support businesses in the little way they think they can, but their help most times compounds the problems for the survival of businesses

Advertisement Placeholder
The government of my country are not at all in supporting the small businesses and what I know about it is that if you have a small business you exist alone and everything within your business is on your own, the government doesn't care about the people as you have said.

Government is very supportive, it provides low cost loans, it provides tax exemption, etc. However, despite the government support businesses are failing.

I don't think the government is supportive to the private business. Out government is having monopoly over a lot of things. yet their business is failing.

It can be very frustrating seeing our government giving surpport to bigger and established companies but leaving the smaller and upcoming ones to fate. This is very bad

The assistance the government gives to busineses is not adequate enough,they usually favour the big firms and out fit,the grants that is suppose to get to busineses that need this support most does not get to them,this is due to beareucratic practice.
my government is very supportive to business they even encourage small scale businesses with loan in order for them to start or and grow well.

The government in my country has brought in policies to favour businesses especially small and medium enterprises. But I very much doubt that these policies are sustainable and can solve the problem of the country long term as regards economy.

In my country government is not doing anything to support business in the country. The power sector has remain a woe for many years and they are not doing anything to improve the electricity so more business can come up and survive. No incentives to encourage the business owner.

In my country government is not doing anything to support business in the country. The power sector has remain a woe for many years and they are not doing anything to improve the electricity so more business can come up and survive. No incentives to encourage the business owner.
That is very sad news. The govt should always try to encourage small and medium size businesses. That will not only boost the economy of the country, but also help in creating vacancies for job as more people will work in those businesses.

There have been several schemes that my government dished out to help businesses grow. Even though it went a very long way but I think they should do enough to provide an enabling environment for business start-ups.

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
In my country, instead of granting loans and grant, after they must have signed the amount of grant that will be allocated to the businesses the government themselves are the one that will swallow the money.

The best way for any government to be supportive of any business is to provide or make sure that there is a business thriving environment for entrepreneurs and small-scale startups.

there is a program in my country that you apply for and convince them with the idea of your project, and if it's accept, you get it financed by the government

In our country every individual exist on themself because the government of The People do not really care for the people and their business,they are not supportive because they have not made any availability for business people to have access to Grant.

In our country every individual exist on themself because the government of The People do not really care for the people and their business,they are not supportive because they have not made any availability for business people to have access to Grant.
That is very unfortunate. The govt must have an approaching mindset towards people. The pandemic situation is very hard everywhere, and in such a time it is important that govt should provide support.

That is very unfortunate. The govt must have an approaching mindset towards people. The pandemic situation is very hard everywhere, and in such a time it is important that govt should provide support.
I'm sorry if I might have said this sometimes I always believe that there is something wrong with the government of my country,even during the pandemic period The rice and all other food package that were given by the world health organization to be shared to people that is affected by the pandemic was hoarded by the government.

Our business is supportive only to the big companies. Unfortunately the small businesses seemed to be neglected especially when it comes to taxation that is onerous. That is the reason why small businesses are learning the art of avoiding tax payments simply because it is unfair. They pay high taxes while the big corporations get some exemptions.
That is same thing we are experiencing in our clime.Most of the policies that the government is bringing out does not really favour the small and medium busineses,and this has stunted the growth of these busineses.

Business is one of the central point that decides the development and improvement of a country since it's anything but a GDP supporter and a device large scale economy. In my country to a degree the public authority is trying however much as could be expected to help organizations particularly the current ones through advances and awards lamentably and credits and awards don't go to the correct people because of defilement so individuals endeavor all alone to develop their organizations. Offer your perspectives as for your country.

The support of business can not be really felt by the common citizens in my country because the only sector that the government are supportive to are big businesses leaving medium and small scale businesses to their fate.

The government are not really supportive over here as people are doing most of their businesses themselves and they manage It themselves ,if they are to rely on the government they will stay for a long time without getting any business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds