Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How supportive is your government to business?

The people I my government are just people that are not interested in seeing the economy grow and are just there to fill their own pockets so they make very bad decisions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Can't say much here because I only Operate an online business, but I currently know that my country offers lots of loans to small businesses.

As for my country , the government support to businesses is moderate . They sometimes create out some avenue for small Investors , it is just that fewer people gets the opportunity

I don't even know how to describe the situations in my country. Even if government wants to help, they only help those in their parties or those that are influencial.

I don't even know how to describe the situations in my country. Even if government wants to help, they only help those in their parties or those that are influencial.
That's almost the same situation that we are in. Only those companies that are close to the government officials get help from the government. Most of the businesses here are struggling for more than a year but they are trying their best to survive without the help of the government.

The government of my country are trying to do their best when it comes to supporting small scale Business in our country. However, the only thing they have is that they are ready to run down Businesses with tax

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
I live in a country where the government cannot even manage the affair of the country well not to talk of supporting the growth of business, you strive to grow your own business as an individual

The government of my country is not really supportive to businesses, except maybe you have someone in the government that you know.
My government is very supportive to business to create policies that help business especially small businesses survive in the country.

The government in my country is one that is being handled by a lot of incompetent and corrupt people and I swear they create an environment that is not suitable for business.

The government of my country is supportive to Business and Business owner. They grant them tax waiver in hard times and provide them adequate facilities for the business to keep moving forward

Business is one of the major factor that determines the growth and development of a country because it it is a GDP booster and a tool macro economy. In my country to an extent the government is trying as much as possible to support businesses especially the existing ones through loans and grants unfortunately and loans and grants don't go to the right persons due to corruption so people strive on their own to grow their businesses. Share your views with respect to your country.
Of course our government is supporting businesses through giving of loans. Our government believes that they exist because of taxes from the people and the businesses. I like one local government in our country, that knows this process or cycle.

Going by the population of the country and how many such supportive programs the government have rolling out, I won't say they have been surporting businesses enough at all

Going by the population of the country and how many such supportive programs the government have rolling out, I won't say they have been surporting businesses enough at all
What county, Nigeria???
The funny thing is that the government claims to have created alot of programs to support and help build young businesses but in the end they still rig it to give to does they want to

The current government that we have in my country Nigeria right now are very nonchalant and indifference to business impact they do not support and they do not encourage business as the most bring up bag policies that affect most businesses negatively.

The current government that we have in my country Nigeria right now are very nonchalant and indifference to business impact they do not support and they do not encourage business as the most bring up bag policies that affect most businesses negatively.
The government has it part of the blame because they don't follow up and play politics with everything, the citizens also aren't committed nor reliable as some benefit from Grants and loan which they don't use judiciously.

My government is definitely not supportive. It is not only unsupportive towards businesses, it also has a collapsed system of budget and funding people. We should never depend on the government in our country and work hard and help ourselves rather than depending on anyone.

Every one can't depend on government especially in Africa where corruption can't be managed and has eaten the system beyond damage control. Let continue to strive.

The government has it part of the blame because they don't follow up and play politics with everything, the citizens also aren't committed nor reliable as some benefit from Grants and loan which they don't use judiciously.
It is true that most of the citizens of my country Nigeria do not make use of the judicious opportunities that government provide like loans and Grant simply because they are not that in writing about all these processes and they feel that anything that the government has brought cannot come to them because the government is not being sincere with them.

I my country the government has not been supportive. The small business owners have the potential to skyrocket the economy if given the enabling environment to operate. I am an entrepreneur and I have 6 staffs , I have never received Grant from the governmen and it's so disheartening that the government are not helping us.

I'm happy to hear that some government are not so greedy and they have common sense to know that each citizen business in a country can boost the GDP of that country... And by rolling this businesses to grow....

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds