Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

Making money when it comes to investing in real estate business depends on various factors and it is definitely not easy money. The location of your property matters and the amount of money you are willing to invest also matters. I believe that $3000 is not only a low amount, but it is actually not even high enough to generate some kind of small profits. People in my city usually invest more than $20000 in real estate business.

Advertisement Placeholder
it all depends on how hard-working you are and also how lucky you are in the business, people who are very lucky in real estate business makes up to 50000 dollars in a month.

I think it depends on quite a number of factors just like people have highlighted in the comment section. The economic viability of your area and other factors as well.

in this real estate business like in any other type of business out there you know of, you can only make as much money you want as you put in into the business. There is no cap to how much you can make here
you can make lots of money by dealing in real estate it is a very interesting and profitable business especially when you invest in urban areas.

It is a very lucrative business because people need houses especially in the Urban areas people that are into real estate make cool money because of the cost of buying or renting a house.

Environment matters a lot when it comes to real estate, like you said if you invested 3k for a 5 year plan definitely there would be profits to be as passive income

When you invest a huge amount of money into real estate development of properties,your returns will determine the location of the property and your money would'nt come in a huge sume,but will take some years to accumulate.
You are very right. You cannot just say that this is the amount of money that you will make in real estate business. Your knowledge and experience matters a lot which will determine how much money you can make in real estate business when dealing or negotiating properties.

How's much you can make in the real estate business depends on which aspect of the business you are into and how hard you put efforts into it to make it work for you.

Making money when it comes to investing in real estate business depends on various factors and it is definitely not easy money. The location of your property matters and the amount of money you are willing to invest also matters. I believe that $3000 is not only a low amount, but it is actually not even high enough to generate some kind of small profits. People in my city usually invest more than $20000 in real estate business.
There was a time that my uncle who lives in the US assigned me to sell his lot. What I did was to advertise the lot and told my uncle that it is better if we agree to a mark-up or overprice. He agreed as long as his asking price is not affected. I made the overprice, sold the lot, gave my uncle his asking price and what's left to me was $2,000. It was big money in just one deal.

How much you can make from real estate depends on how much money you have invested. If you have invested on a 4 room house in a town, you can earn $200 every month in my town

How much you can make from real estate depends on how much money you have invested. If you have invested on a 4 room house in a town, you can earn $200 every month in my town
you can make lots of money but I didn't in real estate depending on how big you invest in the real estate business even these days agents become millionaire through real estate business

It just depend on wjst you got as investment around real estate. If you have an estate property in the city like self contain, and bed room flats apartments you'll earn big.

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
Real estate is indeed a great investment and very enjoyable when it is long term. The profit you could get after 5 years is determined by the amount of property you have, and also if you are able to manage them so they dont reduce in value

How much a person can make in real estate depend on the amount invested in that real estate business. If u invest large capital and the business is well manage, the return on capital investment will be higher than the person that invest small amount of money in the business.

Real estate investment is something that you need to invest and leave it for a long time before you think of making a profit, it also depends on so many things,there are some situations in which you can be able to earn up to $2000 every year depending on the type of real estate you are doing.

It is a very lucrative business because people need houses especially in the Urban areas people that are into real estate make cool money because of the cost of buying or renting a house.

I do believe that real estate business is lucrative but you may only earn as a real esatte agent if the deal is done. Otherwise, there is no real money. Unfortunately, real estate agents have been suffering for a long time since our government imposed heavy taxes on real estate agents.

I do believe that real estate business is lucrative but you may only earn as a real esatte agent if the deal is done. Otherwise, there is no real money. Unfortunately, real estate agents have been suffering for a long time since our government imposed heavy taxes on real estate agents.
Life is all about taking chances , as an estate agent you need to constantly improve on your skills of convincing clients to either buy or rent as the case may be.

Life is all about taking chances , as an estate agent you need to constantly improve on your skills of convincing clients to either buy or rent as the case may be.

The big problem is that most of the real estate agents in my city are not honest at all. All they want to do is suck money our of clients' pockets and not help the client get the best deals and profitable investments. This is a big problem, unfortunately.

Their is lots of benefits attached to real estate investment. No one can give you direct and explicit estimate of the monthly or annual earnings around real estate investment.

it depends on how the price develops after years in your country and depends on if it's going to increase or not at the first place, also it depends on your country

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds