Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?

I make as high as $350 monthly working as an estate manager back then in 2018. My boss had a lot of houses that he needed to be rent out and the duty was placed on it. It was easier as all I had to do was talk to my friends that helped me to market those houses.

Advertisement Placeholder
@Hammad1245 the major factor that determines your return on investment is your Capital. Real estate investment is highly rewarding but capital intensive. Profit earned is directly related to the amount invested.
It is very true what you have said real estate profit comes from return on investment after getting your property and later you can sell or lease then that would be the return on the investment on the money you have put in the business

If you're not the ownership of that company or organisation and if you do not have anything or any connection with the property you are dealing with do not expect to make much profit because as an agent you only make a little money to take care of you are natural need that is all.

March 19, 2015 · 52 replies

Original Answer: How much do real estate agents earn? ... I have a contract with Japanese real estate. ... It is natural to think about how real estate agent commissions are paid, who pays ...

Missing: ❓ | Must include ::

Real estate is not actually an investment w ou th a fixed amount of profit, the profit you are going to get depends on alot of things mostly the location of the real estate(s) properties, the amount of money you invested in them and the demand of properties in that location.

Track your stressors. Keep a journal for a week or two to identify which situations create the most stress and how you respond to them. ...
Develop healthy responses. ...
Establish boundaries. ...
Take time to recharge. ...
Learn how to relax. ...
Talk to your supervisor. ...
Get some support.

I can really say this is what you will make in 5 years because I'm not into the field but one thing is that it as no limit you can make as much as you like really it all depend on location of the property and the buyer and how well the property is

real estate business has been one of the old business so far you can't invest your money in real estate and lose your money because at times when you get a particular apartment University your money you can end up being a developer where you develop the house and at the end of the day you sell the house or you rent it out because real estate business seems to be the best it is the oldest business in the universe.

You can make up to three or four times that amount in five years time especially when the property is in an highly industrialised area or at the city centre. Properties that are close to the markets or at major roads are being bought far more than that amount.

You find yourself in a place where there is the decent housing to the population, you are bound to make money as an agent of real estate property is because people will be looking for a house to rent. if you are very diligent and just watch a lot of people will be your customers and you're going to make lots of money in the process.

There are no limit of ammount you can make on real estate... Real estate investment is highly rewarding but it is depend on the location.there is no actual amount you can make in real estate because there are opportunities to make huge profit through real estate business

You can make both active and passive income on real estate investments and there's no limit to what you can receive as profit so far you keep reinvesting and you have more properties you wish to sell.

No one knows the actual amount that can be gotten from real estate investments. Cos it works with the development of the geographical location. The price pump up and down at any time, making the price not to be consistent.

In real estate businesses,it profits is always appreciating depending on the time frame/duration of your income.That is why it is categorized under assets because the value doesn't depreciate and is a life long investment.

How much you can earn in your real estate business determine the knowledge you have about it and your connection in it. And it also have todo with your passion todo whatever it takes to succeed while building your future with it.

Real Estate is a very valuated business to invest. By investing you can owner of a property and will take rent whole your life. Anyone who invest in real state work you cannot tell your real encome.

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
I feel real estate business is a way to invest and make good profit out if it. In a develop country I fell you can make at least 5 million naira a year.

The amount of money that can be made from a business can be quite challenging to determine. although real estate business is very lucrative, getting the amount of money that will be derive will be determine by the size of the estate. Then again we might want to consider if it is a rural or urban city. This and and other factors will determine it.

Real estate business is one of the most exciting and lucrative business to invest into and it pays a lot when you have the necessary knowledge about it and the right company, good agents and well organized partners

Real estate investment is a lucrative life time investment scheme one enroll to drag steady passive income. It doesn't require formal experience to get things right with real estate investments. It doesn't have specific amount of money to make, your earnings depends on your plans.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds