Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

Real estate investment is not what you invest and expect return quickly. It's a long term investment. You will need to give it a space of at least 5 years before you could talk about making profit. For me, I don't think you can make something tangible on 3yrs.
You may be right though it depends on the volume of your investment and location there are some people who are into real estate and in three years that make significant gains.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my locality here , there's no limit of earn , you earn according to or how the environment or building is but I don't think thier pays is always upto 30k in a month

Real estate business is one of the lucrative businesses out there. If i have the opportunity it is one of the businesses I will go into. I think the amount you will make investing such amount will depend on the type of property bought and how viable it is. It is just my opinion.

I'm not into real estate but I know a friend, who works only as an agent, he has no property investments and he makes 10% and above from every land/property he's able to sell or rent. I cannot predict the exact amount but he's making a good living out of it!

I'm not into real estate but I know a friend, who works only as an agent, he has no property investments and he makes 10% and above from every land/property he's able to sell or rent. I cannot predict the exact amount but he's making a good living out of it!
Working as an agent seems excellent to me, since there is no investment and the profits are very good, as you have just expressed the 10% profit from the sale or rental of a property is very substantial, this because the costs are usually high.

When investing in real estate, you have to put few things into consideration.
The location of the property and most importantly the structure and foundation of the property.
The years doesn't really matter, one can make as much profit profit you made in 5 years just in a year because of the condition of his property.

Generally speaking, your total investment determines your profits in the rel estate market. However, sometimes the location of your property, type of property also determines profits.

There are things that will determine how much profit you are going to make, some of the things include the amount of money you are investing in the estate, and also the location you are investing them on, in a good and populated location with industrial atmosphere it is possible to have a good return on the amount of money you have invested

Well real estate business, is very interesting in the sense that it earnings and profits can not be given a fixed rate over a period of time if the business is played very well. some can earned more than they have invested double their amount.

In my locality here , there's no limit of earn , you earn according to or how the environment or building is but I don't think thier pays is always upto 30k in a month
Having thirty thousand a month is also something, is this gotten from renting out a property? If yes then how many bed rooms does the apartment have?

They are amount of money you are going to make with real estate depend on the type of transaction you are engaging it. You can end about 20% commission when you are linking the buyer and the seller together on real estate investment and properties.

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
It is now easy to earn through real estate.
Just purchase or acquire a property and use it to begin the business.
You can build houses and rent them out, making gains on a yearly or monthly basis.
You can also acquire a landed property and sell it off when its value increases.

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
In five years, you can make more than double of that amount.
The real estate business is very lucrative, the more the development in the area, the more the value of your property increases.

Fortunately, I am making some good amount of money though not on a daily basis as a real estate agent without spending a penny. I only look for buyers.

trust me if you invest $3000 on real estate you will gain good returns in the next 5 years,but only if you invest on the right thing. you will double your income when you invest on the right thing.

In making projections of returns on investment on real estate business you have to put into consideration the location of your investment,the type of investment, what type of property will your investment produce.

The first thing that you should take into account when making the investment is the area of the house, the size with its divisions and the state in which it is located, since according to that the monthly amount of the rent is stipulated. And in this case only you can have an idea of the earnings, on the other hand you must add this amount to the revaluation that the property will have in three years. So you will have the total of your profit.

Real estate is a very lucrative business. I think the amount of money one makes in real estate depends on the capital on invested and the amount of timeband dedication put into it.

The vast majority of real estate agents are commission-based agents. That means that they earn most (or all) of their income when they sell (or help buy) a house. Generally speaking, when a person sells a house with the help of a real estate agent, the seller pays a 5-6% commission on the sales price of the home. The commission is then split between the selling agent and the buying agent.

You can't decide accurately how much you can earn from this but I believe it depends on individual and how they can be able to fit then self into the real estate industries that will determine this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds