Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

The first thing that you should take into account when making the investment is the area of the house, the size with its divisions and the state in which it is located, since according to that the monthly amount of the rent is stipulated. And in this case only you can have an idea of the earnings, on the other hand you must add this amount to the revaluation that the property will have in three years. So you will have the total of your profit.
This is a very good advice on how one can maximize their profit in the real estate business. I would always advocate that once you buy cheap properties does it can develop and later sell expensive.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very good advice on how one can maximize their profit in the real estate business. I would always advocate that once you buy cheap properties does it can develop and later sell expensive.
Yes, I consider it one of the best ways to maximize profits, although there are many ways to make profits in the real estate business. There are many people who only buy properties, to rent them out for the holiday season at a high costor as a family home.

The lot of things that is associated with real estate investment ,we may not be able to give an accurate amount of money you will be making because there are sometimes you may not get enough contract even as a real estate agent.

It depends you could possibly earn double of that amount when you invest on real estate business and start to cut out your profit and earn more money ,that's the basis

The amount a real estate agent makes would be dependent on the type of projects he handle and the location. Those in major cities would definitely make more than those in suburbs or the rural area.

The amount a real estate agent makes would be dependent on the type of projects he handle and the location. Those in major cities would definitely make more than those in suburbs or the rural area.
You are absolutely right, it depends a lot on the location and the projects. There is no stipulated amount, just as you can earn large amounts in a month, it can take months to receive income again. The truth is that in a month you can earn what you need for some time of inactivity.

If the seller would agree for an agent to make an overprice on the selling price and forgo with the commission then he can earn more than the commission that is 3% here and the most is 5%. I had an opportunity to sell a lot with an overprice so I am talking of my experience that I earned a huge amount.

How much an agent earns differs to how much an investor earns. The income also differs according to the location. You earn better profits by investing in urban areas.

In general real estate investment is a very lucrative business if you're doing it in a good environment,we cannot actually tell the amount of money you make but if you have a lot of contract you can actually make money from it for a living.

If the seller would agree for an agent to make an overprice on the selling price and forgo with the commission then he can earn more than the commission that is 3% here and the most is 5%. I had an opportunity to sell a lot with an overprice so I am talking of my experience that I earned a huge amount.
You are very right about that. The 5% which obtains here for selling properties and 10% for rentals and leases seem decent enough but overprice is the real deal, to be honest.

You are very right about that. The 5% which obtains here for selling properties and 10% for rentals and leases seem decent enough but overprice is the real deal, to be honest.
It is the same percentage that a real estate agent in my country gets, which can go down at his discretion, but should not go up. This is regulated by the governmental entities and if they exceed this percentage, they can be suspended or even excluded as an agent.

The first thing that you should take into account when making the investment is the area of the house, the size with its divisions and the state in which it is located, since according to that the monthly amount of the rent is stipulated. And in this case only you can have an idea of the earnings, on the other hand you must add this amount to the revaluation that the property will have in three years. So you will have the total of your profit.
From you analysis you are looking at the aspect of infrastructural investment and a forecast based on the rentage that would accurue over a period.That in itself is a good way to forecast.But in my clime we don't give out rentage based on monthly bases but on yearly bases.And the location also matters like you mentioned.But sometimes the issue you will have is if the building is unoccupied for some period,and this will affect your forcast.

From you analysis you are looking at the aspect of infrastructural investment and a forecast based on the rentage that would accurue over a period.That in itself is a good way to forecast.But in my clime we don't give out rentage based on monthly bases but on yearly bases.And the location also matters like you mentioned.But sometimes the issue you will have is if the building is unoccupied for some period,and this will affect your forcast.
Very good. If the building is unoccupied for a period of time, it would indeed affect the stipulated profits. I understand from your description that apart from the fact that the profits are annual, they are in an area that probably does not have an influx of customers, which also affects. In this case you should look for the property in a more suitable area for the specific purpose.

The more you invest in real estate the more you earn, that's how it works even for most business, if you have one property you earn lease from and add another two that's three lease money.

From my own area there is no limits in the income one can generate or make from real estate thou it depends on how much finance you pump into it and effort you put to it but its a very good and a well paying area of generating income and it never depreciates for now don't know about the future thou

It depends you could possibly earn double of that amount when you invest on real estate business and start to cut out your profit and earn more money ,that's the basis
The amount of money you can make in dealings on real estate depend on the particular type of real estate you are investing , there are some types of estate that you can make millions on it in just a short period of time.

Very good. If the building is unoccupied for a period of time, it would indeed affect the stipulated profits. I understand from your description that apart from the fact that the profits are annual, they are in an area that probably does not have an influx of customers, which also affects. In this case you should look for the property in a more suitable area for the specific purpose.
Properties in that regard,are more in high demands in the urban areas,but the developer should be able to establish a structure that is affordable for a vast majority of persons,so that the essence of developing such structure would not be defeated.And you will get your returns in record time.

Properties in that regard,are more in high demands in the urban areas,but the developer should be able to establish a structure that is affordable for a vast majority of persons,so that the essence of developing such structure would not be defeated.And you will get your returns in record time.
Yes, it is as you describe, however from my experience there are properties that are very sought after in certain rural areas, depending on whether there is some type of tourist attraction there. These properties are rented for a high cost since it is seasonal and not fixed.

How much money you can make on a $5000 worth of a real estate apartment will depend on the models of operation of the industry in your country specifically. But with such amount depending on your countries exchange rate, you might make good returns

Real estate business is a very lucrative business. All you just need is to make connections with people who are ready to invest and by your properties when due.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds