Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

it depends on how the price develops after years in your country and depends on if it's going to increase or not at the first place, also it depends on your country
You can make lots of money I didn't in real estate depending on how much you invest in it, your investment matters a lot and most times real estate appreciate over time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate business is a very lucrative business. All you just need is to make connections with people who are ready to invest and by your properties when due.
My wife's aunt got connected with the purchasing officer of a big mall chain. She was able to sell a big parcel of land to that mall chain that was planning to build a mall in the province where the aunt lives. She earned a hefty commission that she was able to buy a new home and a nice car.

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
I’m not a business man and I don’t really know much about it but i know it’s a very lucrative business that requires a lot of capital when you want to start to gain a lot of profit too

The amount you can make on real estate investment as an agency depends on your locality. You find yourself in a place where there is the decent housing to the population, you are bound to make money as an agent of real estate property is because people will be looking for a house to rent. if you are very diligent and just watch a lot of people will be your customers and you're going to make lots of money in the process.
You can make a lot of money by doing in a real estate is really when you invest in a populated tessellated area where there's enough individual to rent such property.

Real estate is a very good type of business venture though not for everybody. You cannot really say this is the amount of money you can actually be making in the real estate business because it is not a fixed thing. It varies

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
In the business of real estate you don't calculate your returns just like that,because a lot of things are involve.It is somethig of a long term,though you might get your returns but not immediately it takes time to start recouping your investment.

The amount you can make on real estate investment as an agency depends on your locality. You find yourself in a place where there is the decent housing to the population, you are bound to make money as an agent of real estate property is because people will be looking for a house to rent. if you are very diligent and just watch a lot of people will be your customers and you're going to make lots of money in the process.
You can make up to 50% of what you invest in real estate when you are doing in real estate it is a very lucrative business that is why everyone who has large capital goals to invest in it.

The income embedded in real estate is much, and it depends on a lot of factors which range from the environment to the potential for your environment to develop in the future

You can make up to 50% of what you invest in real estate when you are doing in real estate it is a very lucrative business that is why everyone who has large capital goals to invest in it.
If you are the one selling your property then you can make the property more valuable if you will do a whitewash. It is repainting the house inside out to give the impression that it is not really old. That is a common trick here when selling a property. But what you have to check is the roof, they don't enhance it.

Your three thousand dollars investment will vary based on the country nature of the real estate business operations there and the exchange rate as well

That is very true. Real estate business is one of early business in the universe. The market value is increasing everyday. The price significantly increase when you get a property in a commercial area. I believe if you invest $3,000 in real estate it can become $10,000 in five years. The price is not the same anymore.

You cannot really say the amounts of money you will make if you invest $3,000 on real estate. The property that you bought and where the location of the property is will determine the profits that you will make on it.

You can actually make a good fortune out of real estate without spending your own money for it. If you can act as the real estate agent looking for a buyer of someone else's property. I know someone who does that he isn't employed on any estate agency though. He just go around dealing with owners about price and his commission. He's making 1-2 million pesos for every deal.
This is actually correct about the business of real estate,you need not have the huge capital to invest in property development to be able to make huge profit.You can serve as an agent and get commision for any sales that comes through you.

You cannot really say the amounts of money you will make if you invest $3,000 on real estate. The property that you bought and where the location of the property is will determine the profits that you will make on it.
In real estate the big players usually earn more because their capital is huge. One distant relative who owns a medium rise building is planning to build a high rise condominium. He would be earning so much money that he couldn't spend until his last days. My advice to him is to enjoy life and quit real estate business. His building is already giving him a very big income.

Investing in real estate is highly rewarding and profitable but it depends on your capital and the location because people investing in real estate are making it big

Real estate is full with lots of residual income benefits. The earninfs aren't fixed for any one cos the property for business differs by individuals choice.

What you will make when dealing with real estate depends on the amounts of money that you invest on real estate. You can start with any amount of money that you have though the profits might not be much.

There's no limit to how much one can make. Real estate is constantly needed; I think anyone going in should not only settle for just trading but aspire to own their own piece of real estate or become major players in the industry

It depends on the kind of real estate you wish to invest in. Weather indirectly or directly investing, you can get up to 250% of that capital if you invest in a good property.

Real estate investment is not what you invest and expect return quickly. It's a long term investment. You will need to give it a space of at least 5 years before you could talk about making profit. For me, I don't think you can make something tangible on 3yrs.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds