Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How much you can make by dealing in real estate?

Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If you buy a flat the value of flat increases and you get rent as well.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
U mean one of the olden businesses in the world... Anyways investing big in real estate will yield to big profit because real estating is very lucrative it only requires a patience person that will eat the fruit of its business in a very big way. But I tell you you wont regret..

Advertisement Placeholder
Real estate business is one od the ealry businesses in the world. And it's value is increasing everyday.
If I invest 3000$ in real estate in developing country how much I can make in 5 years?
It depends on how much you invest in real estate that will determine the amount of gain you will acquire and it also depends on how long you are staying in the business, real estate business is a lucrative business in which you will always be a winner, if you buy a house and resell it, you will gain and if you are into renting house out like an house agent, you will also gain.

U mean one of the olden businesses in the world... Anyways investing big in real estate will yield to big profit because real estating is very lucrative it only requires a patience person that will eat the fruit of its business in a very big way. But I tell you you wont regret..
It depends on the kind of real estate investment you chooses to invest on. Not all estate investment demands that you wait so long to get reward flowing. Some real estate investment like housing, doesn't need time to appreciate. If you build in a developed settlement crowded with business people their is every possibility that you'll start earning profit asap depending the building structure you laid out. Your earnings depends on the type of building you laid out, if it is eye catching bedroom flats, self contains etc, well furnished. You have high chance of earning huge passive income for your housing investment.

Based on the question asked in this thread, if you invest 3,000$ for 5 years in real estate, you should be having nothing less than 10,000$ at the end of the period.

The amount of money that you can make on your real estate investment depends on how quick the area on which your property is located in, if the development of the area is much then you are sure to make alot of profit on your investment within a short period of time.

I believe that one can make a decent amount of money from the real estate market. But it depends on what kind of property you are selling or leasing.

The particular estate will determine how much you can make. The standard of the property and the location of properties have significant effects on their their prices which people will be willing to pay for. Some real estate properties comes furnished while some do not, all these add to the value of properties.

There is actually no fixed amount of money you can make from real estate ,it basically depends on your investment to determine your returns

How much you can earn depends on what you are doing in the rel estate market. If you are an agent, you earn commission per deal, which is not much compared to the profits made from investment

Just like there are seasons in the farming pf agricultural products, so are there also seasons in the reals estate buisness. There are unlimited amount of money one can make being in the real estate

There is actually no fixed amount of money you can make from real estate ,it basically depends on your investment to determine your returns
You are absolutely right @Ehizzy1 , it all depends on the investment and the location of the property. Since it is more profitable a house in a central location where there are stores in its surroundings, which will give it more value, than a distant and secluded one.

To be candid if you are to invest that much into real estate property in a development area,I must tell you this,you will be so happy if you could leave it that far for so long to resell back I guess.

It is not possible for someone to know how much you can make in a particular business it all depends on your hard-working and termination. but if you start investing between the period of one year you can make up to me $50,000.

Real estate business is nice business with a lot of benefit one can make from business, but cannot know how much limit he will make from the business but knowing that there is money in the business.

You can make lots of money by dealing in real estate. Most people become billionaires through dealing on real estate and they became so rich, real estate business is a very lucrative business.

There is no fixed amounts of money that you can make from real estate dealings. Different properties different profits as the size and values of properties differs and locations also matters in determining how much you can make in real estate.

Real estate business is a very profitable and lucrative business for people who knows their onions. it is also very competitive which means you have to make a lot of connection before you can really make a lot of money from it.

You would make a lot because real estate doesn't depreciate rather it increases in value as years go by especially if development is coming to that area. So don't worry you would never get below what you invested in real estate.

in this real estate business like in any other type of business out there you know of, you can only make as much money you want as you put in into the business. There is no cap to how much you can make here

When you invest a huge amount of money into real estate development of properties,your returns will determine the location of the property and your money would'nt come in a huge sume,but will take some years to accumulate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds