Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
I have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed
Failing in business is a very serious matter. I've failed several times in business but I'm happy that the one I'm doing now is doing fine to some extent and paying my bills. Business failure is as common phenomenon to all entrepreneurs.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure in businesses happen but not really all the time, if mismanaged or accident happened, it would definitely be a set back or end of business for you, but it can serve as a lesson in most cases because you will know how to deal with it the next time

I failed countless times in my whole life till today, but I never lost my courage and self confident. I overcame the miserable situations and tried my best for the next just because, I never hang up and frustrated for the failed work.
In my opinion, that's the best way to go.
You have to move on and be happy. Don't be frustrated. When you avoid sadness altogether, you’re actually doing more harm than good. “You can’t heal what you don’t feel,” says life coach and author Nancy Levin.

FAILURE IS PART OF BUSINESS AND ANY ONE WHO CANNOT WITHSTAND FAILURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BUSINESS. A LOT OF THE WORLD BILLIONAIRE AND MILLIONAIRE HAVE SUFFER FROM ALL KIND OF FAILURE AND DISAPPOINTMENT, BUT THEY DID NOT GIVE UP AS THEY KNOW THAT THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL.

I have not failed in my phone business since have been doing it. I could only make mistakes, for selling a phone exactly the amount I bought it without any gain on it. Aside this, I have not failed in doing phone business.

From Thomas Edison Popular Quote: A lot of life's failures are people who didn't realize that when they lose, they are closer to success.Thomas Edison is another mysterious inventor on our list whose work has changed the course of history.

I've failed countless times with online business but I have not fail even once with offline business, this is not an indication that you online business is not my calling, No, but I believe that with this perpetual failing without giving up is actually a build up to my online business success sooner.
I will never quit as a loser, NEVER.

How we deal with failure determines whether or not it ultimately leads to success. We can learn a lot from successful business owners. You must do the same for your business to avoid failure. Conduct thorough research to ensure the time is right.

now i start a smal business but i k not fail in business "How many times you have failed in life?" More than I could count! But it's more about what you do after your failure than how . i will be try not fails in life business. thank u

Failure is the part of life if you do not fail in life you cannot get success in life but the point is we should learn from our failure and this week point become strong point next time.I have two time in business when start in ccloth sell buisness due bad planning and have no idea
Yeah, you are very correct failure or having failed before in any venture is part of life, and failing is not even the bond of contention here, but being able to dust yourself up whenever you fail and rise again up on your feet. Sorry for your losses, but it is obvious you got back up

have not started any business yet that is why I'm trying as much as possible to make sure that any business am actually interested to start in this life I need to plan out everything before I go into it to avoid regrets because lack of planning always bring failure in a business,

Every business comes with its unique challenges. This challenges can either slow down the flow of business or even kill the business. I had one experience of business failure when I began a work at a home service company and it didn't work out.
Chaii, that's a pity that your job didn't last the way you planned it. But that shouldn't make you lose focus in life. Keep chasing it and you'll get it. Life has been like that, failure is inevitable we must pass through it but ability to recover makes us reasonable.

Failing in business is a very serious matter. I've failed several times in business but I'm happy that the one I'm doing now is doing fine to some extent and paying my bills. Business failure is as common phenomenon to all entrepreneurs.
Sorry for your losses as regards business, but I am happy you learnt from your mistakes and today, obviously you are better. Failing in business can be very depressing and traumatic, as you would easily equate failing to your personal life. This can be post traumatic.

I have developed started and run +/- 10 different businesses all of which I was confident at the start that I had the business plan correct and sufficient knowledge/funding/experience and determination to make a success of.

One failed completely and I managed to survive by offloading it as a going concern with only limited damage. It completely failed shortly after I had made the offloading deal. However, I still blame myself for making a fundamental mistake when I started it / took over responsibility for it.

The other 9 were successful but some needed substantial corrective action during the time I was owning/running them.

I am retired now - but still dabbling (only) in stuff that carries no financial risk at all - mostly on-line ventures that I enjoy.

My thinking in answering this question is to pass on a specific piece of advice to budding entrepreneurs.

I have not actually started or established a business of my own yet so I can't actually relate to this thread nor can I give a good a relatable experience and answer to the question you asked.

This is a very rare question among business owners because no one wants to be associated with failure. However, l have tried out 3 different business but l left them because it wasn't encouraging and the fact that l do not have passion for any of them. It felt like a means to an end rather than something l love doing.

I have failed in business twice. The first time I was a teenager who was only trying his hands on some investment when I started developing interest in business. The second time was when I decided to invested in poultry. I lost almost all my birds because I never had any prior experience about keeping birds

Failure in businesses happen but not really all the time, if mismanaged or accident happened, it would definitely be a set back or end of business for you, but it can serve as a lesson in most cases because you will know how to deal with it the next time
Yes, that is very true, after I failed in my first business, I stayed back and took stock of why I failed, what was the things I did wrong, how can I improve on my self and not make that same mistake I made before again. So I basically learnt from my mistake.

Success is measured by the way you handle your failures. I've failed in many things but my wins are more. Infact, I try as much as possible to see my wins and lessons learnt rather than failures, although sometimes, failure really gets one frustrated and confused.

I have zero experience with failing. I have just one business and its performance is average. Before I had this business, I was a worker in a company. This is my first business and I am learning so many things. Even though I have recovered just 20 percent of my investment, I am hopeful that the business will actually work.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds