Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

I have failed in business many times without numbers but that doesn't makes me feel weak why because I used that failure to build my strength and capability not to fail again in business

Advertisement Placeholder
Throughout my entire life up until this point, I have failed dozens of times, yet I have haven't ever lacked bravery or confidence. I surmounted the difficult circumstances and gave it my best attempt for the ones that follow only because I didn't want to fold or get angry over a job poorly done.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Indeed this is a word of encouragement to so many people who might in one way or the other face difficult circumstance in their life, we don't have to relax we have to keep moving. Thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience. Indeed this is a word of encouragement to so many people who might in one way or the other face difficult circumstance in their life, we don't have to relax we have to keep moving. Thanks

I think that keeping moving on is one of the main aspects of your life. If you continue to live in the past, then things might not go that smoothly at all in the end.

When I tried making money online, I faced so many challenges and setbacks but here I am earning as if I hadn't suffered in this space. I have failed do many times online that I lost count.

I think that keeping moving on is one of the main aspects of your life. If you continue to live in the past, then things might not go that smoothly at all in the end.
Well that's just the thing because if we are relaxing we may not be able to achieve anything at the end of the day which is bad, we have to avoid every situation of regreting at old age.

Well that's just the thing because if we are relaxing we may not be able to achieve anything at the end of the day which is bad, we have to avoid every situation of regreting at old age.

Yes, we must realise that there are certain things that we might have had achieved at a certain age. I have also not achieved many things and I still regret not acheiveing many things in life.

Yes, we must realise that there are certain things that we might have had achieved at a certain age. I have also not achieved many things and I still regret not acheiveing many things in life.
Seriously and this is something we may not understand now. There will be a time in which we will look back and we see a lot of opportunities but we can't handle or get closer to them anymore because the stage of achieving such potential as passed which will leave some people with a lot of regret. I really have to try to achieve all the things I need now.

This is true. Remaining static and stagnant after failure is the worst attitude one can have. What you need to do is to dust yourself off and try again until you reach your goals and objectives. There needs to be a much more positive mindset with regards to failure

Using my own business , i have never failed in any of my business outcome because i normally carry out the neccesary research before going into any business or investment .

As humans failure is part of our being.yes of course I failed in business many times without keeping tracks In some moment of trading. What is best is that I used my failure for strength that is why I am still a business man

There are so many online business I am hoping to do. There's so many of them I tried out in the past but were not successful. That does not really mean that I have to give up. If one way has not opened then another will .

Throughout my entire life up until this point, I have failed innumerable times, yet I have never lost bravery or confidence. I overcame the difficult circumstances and gave it my best effort for the following only because I didn't want to hang up or get angry over a job poorly done.
That, in my opinion, is the best course of action.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds