Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

Ooh so many times I have lost count, j think the most important thing is someone turning this failure to lessons and learning from it, nothing Wrong in making mistakes and failing, how can you learn if you don't make mistakes?

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I really don't view failure in business as failure, I refer to it as failed attempt. He who never try at all for the fear of failure is the true failure. What would the world be if we had no courage to try things out

I can't count my failness in business.Many times I fail in business.but I never loss my confidence. I try and try again.i believe that one day everything is OK.if Your confidence level not loss then believe that All is well.

I have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed. Capital was the major factor that brought about that failure and up till now, I don't think that they've recovered from it.

Failure is not final although it can very fatal, but it's not final until you make it final. Failure is part of learning experience and it shouldn't discourage or deter anyone from trying again. I have had failed experiences in the past but I have kept on moving and that has helped me to win.

Over the past few years, investing and failing have been a part of my threats and hurdles in business. Creating a viable business without failing is not feasible at least I this part of the world where all things don't work together for the first few trials. I only need to examine what made me fail in the last trial and pick up myself and keep going till I can get back on track. I may abandon the business or I may find an alternate way to do the same business.but all in all failure is the bottom line that it could come to.

When we start seeing failure as the steps that propel to stand out, then and there we will reap fruits of success. If failure weighs you down pick yourself up else you will remain in stagnancy. Combining work, failure and experience should be for guidance not for stories.

I have started many businesses in my life, many of them failed, but I must have learned something in each one.I think you don't succeed unless you fail in business You have to learn to succeed in business
[automerge]1613274749[/automerge]
I have done a lot of business in my life and I have done a lot of work and but failures are the cause of my success. I have learned a lot from my failures and then started a successful business. By the command of Allah Almighty, I will be successful and my business will be fine.

Last edited:
To confess my experience I failed 2 times in a business. First is the boutique that I constructed in front of our home so there was no rent. But when the customers got fewer I had to close shop to use my time for other things. My 2nd business is a retailing business that lasted for more than 4 years. It closed for another reason and no due to financial problem.

I really don't view failure in business as failure, I refer to it as failed attempt. He who never try at all for the fear of failure is the true failure. What would the world be if we had no courage to try things out
Hmm, that's true bro, it doesn't supposed to be called failure for those persistently working to change such fact to be successful, instead it should be called failed attempts. Cos they are eager to move on to achieve success in their business. But failure should be deemed to those that never moved past their first challenge in business.

I have not started any business for now. But the fact is that if I start, I will surely prepare for failure because that's part of life. I will aways be glad to learn from that failure because I know it paves way for success. And prepare the business for growth.

Starting a business is one thing and the desire for that same business is another,i failed the first time i have ever started a business,due to ignorance and negligence. Since then i had grown in knowledge and experience in businesses and i always seek for professional advice.

Failure is something that is bound to happen, no matter how perfect you think you are, the most important thing is how you bounce back from failure, don't let it get the better part of you, once you experience failure, it is important to learn from the experience and do better so it won't happen again.

Hmm....I can't even count self... But I hope I can use what have learn from my failure and mistakes for my current business.

Quote of the day!
The economy is not favorable at the moment but its doesn't stop you from succeeding!! Keep the fight.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner
[automerge]1613630756[/automerge]
have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed

Like Quote Reply
[IMG alt="akinlolu99"]https://bizdustry.com/data/avatars/m/7/7595.jpg?1613090204[/IMG]

akinlolu99

New member​

Verified Poster
At the point when I joined web based working field I was certain that I won't ever come up short in any part since I have abilities and information and instruction or of them I have however when I begin working I was ceaselessly neglecting to accomplish the customer and venture after that I chose to put fixation on many work as there might be in the event that thusly off the work I get one of them by chance so trying and continuing to attempt is great since you take in everything from the disappointment result well overall.

Like Quote Reply
  • Business Opportunities
  • Capitals

• Challenges
  • Colonel
1 of 6Next Last

BoldItalicMore options…

Insert linkInsert imageMore options…
UndoMore options…
Preview

Font sizeText colorFont familyListAlignment
  • Align left