Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

This is a very nice questions,as for me I have fail hundred times in business , but failure doesn't make me withdraw from been trying, I keep trying my best to make sure i succeed it as businessman. I always learnt from the failure and then keep on trying.
[automerge]1613132663[/automerge]
This is a very nice questions,as for me I have fail hundred times in business , but failure doesn't make me withdraw from been trying, I keep trying my best to make sure i succeed it as businessman. I always learnt from the failure and then keep on trying.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I fail in a business where i buy some sugar and store it but it price drop and i lost in this business and after then i see state of product rate and think about price in future and then i get profit in it.but it gave me a good lesson and help in life.

According to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this is not necessarily true. BLS data show that approximately 20% of new businesses fail in the first two years of opening, 45% in the first five years, and 65% in the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it 15 years or more

Failure is unavoidable in business. Even the high business tycoons we know fails but they never see it as fatal. I've failed in business quite a number of times but the passion kept me going. I set a goal for myself and that keeps me going. You must not give up to challenges, rather, learn from it and be strong

Well, I can say that I am very lucky with my first business venture, and it was a successful one. My first business is football competition when I was still in secondary school. When it is a holiday I always organise football tournament among the younger guys in my area. Every long vacations is a money making session for me. I did not record any loss in any competition has ever hosted, perhaps I was lucky.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
As we know that failure is a part of our life. Therefore we should not be heart from failure we should be struggle more and more to grow your business I have been many time failed business but I do not left doing struggle and now my business is upgrade so high

As you have rightly said, failure is the part of a business and if utilized effectively, it helps the business owner to identify all the areas where corrections that are necessary need to be taken so that such failure won't repeat itself again in the future.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Difference Here!​
semp.net​

I have failed in some business over the years in my life, I can't really count them as a number but I have failed in few business startups. Like for instance I started a game shop business, whereby we provide leisure services to customers and we charge them a particular fee.
Failure is the part of life if you do not fail in life you cannot get success in life but the point is we should learn from our failure and this week point become strong point next time.I have two time in business when start in ccloth sell buisness due bad planning and have no idea

For now I don't really have any business that I have set up yet, but am planning to do that soon. I am into online businesses for now. If you ask me, some of have really failed me by becoming scam.

Failures in business is one of the things you must consider and have it at the back of your mind before going into any business. Any successful businessman or businesswoman you've seen today have encountered failures multiple times. And so failure is not a new thing in business.

I have encountered many failure in my business but I don't let the failures discouraged or draw me back because I see the failures as my teacher that is guiding me how to achieve my goals. I'm still on the business and I'm keeping move than before.

Failure is part of business and it's one of the things that make you to know who a real entrepreneurs is and how such has been handling the business for the very time he has started the business. you are meant to learn from that

One need not to panic while failing in one business or the other like someone like me I've failed in business so many times but I still stay firm in reaching my goal in business most especially online's business nomatter the situation of how tough business may be I won't set back I will remain focus until I get there

The most common causes of small business failure include lack of capital or financial support, inadequate management team, poor infrastructure or business model and failed marketing initiatives.

Failure is part of the lessons we learn in life the most important thing is how we get ourselves together after we fail in any business. I have done several small businesses that I never made a single profit from it. When I was in school I bought some snacks with the hope of selling it to my friends but we all end up eating everything as either breakfast or lunch.

I have failed numerous times but it depends on you, so the question you ask yourself is are you ready to raise your head up and keep going despite the lapses in your journey. Moreso i have failed numerous times but i was determined never to give up.

Failing and succeeding is the part of life, game and business too. Sometimes we fail to get desired results in business then we skip that similarly we do a lot, yes we did in farming and the moved on so not a big thing to fail, you can learn a lot by this.

Well, I wouldn't say I have failed in a business rather, I just knew that business was not for me. But that did not deter me from seeking for another business which I have done. I may not be where I want to be yet, but I thank God for how I have grown.

I was sure when I entered the online workfield that I would never fail, either because I have skills and experience or because I have education, but when I started working I failed continuously to meet the customer and the project, and then I decided to focus on several things that might happen if one was done away by chance.

Right, after my first commercial enterprise I may claim that I am very fortunate and successful. My first company while I was still in high school is football. I still arrange soccer tours amongst the younger people in my area on a vacation. It's a money-making session for me every long holiday. I never reported defeats, maybe I was fortunate, in any competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds