Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

We were part of a lot of business but small type business like investing, or in food of animals , even in animals business we took a part, but haven't full time business, now we are again in these business plus in farming.
Anyways this is mormal in any business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Failing in business is a way of learning new things. One of the things that failure teaches is ability to stand a new and learn. Failure in business has taught me great things. I have embarked on business that failed more than 3 times but standing on the toes and still going is the only way I can say.

I haven't failed in doing business before not because I am a genius nor a Pro but just because I'm graced. Done series of businesses and not one gave me cause for concern. I'm about getting another job done soon and ai pray it works out in my favor as always

Just one time in my life i started a shoes making business with my uncle but due to lack of experience i failed in.i loose my whole money.it was a bad experience.i m not good in any kind of business

I do not believe in failure and that is why i will say i have never failed in business. If you asked how many times I have made costly mistakes then I think I have made some which have cost me some fortunes and it has taught me better ways not to repeat the mistake again.
It's good that you realised that costly mistakes by making amends not to indulge on such costly mistakes. Mistakes are there in any business or live dealings it depends on our mentality to correct it and move on to achieve greater height.

Every business comes with its unique challenges. This challenges can either slow down the flow of business or even kill the business. I had one experience of business failure when I began a work at a home service company and it didn't work out.

I never failed in business i have no business because real business is not easy to start its required skills and knowledge but from.online business i learned many thing when ever i failed..

Failure is not a bad thing, it becomes an issue when you dwell too much in that same position. Failure is an opportunity to start again and for another trial in a ground style.
[automerge]1613136004[/automerge]
I have failed several times and I have learnt from the causes of the past mistakes that caused the failure. It makes me to give another trial, give another approach to get things done.

I have just failed once in business and since then I have learnt from my failure and so therefore I don't ever think that I will feel in any business again. The kind of confidence that I exudes from my business, I think that I can run any business right now that I have passion for.

Your employer must have your agreement in writing. Your employer cannot decide to take other deductions out of your pay for any other reason. Sometimes employers take money out of your pay to pay themselves back for cash shortages, or property damage. But this is not legal.

Failure is a stepping stone to success. I remembered when I was learning how to fix electrical parts I get so scared when it comes to light after so many errors and failure I can confidently tell you I am good in it today

My e-commerce business struggled in its early days because of lack of capital and tools to make the business work. I won't really call it a failure because I was able to make the business survive and stay stable but what I encountered was a massive setback for me but I'm glad my business survived.

I have never into many businesses and I haven't failed that much and I have never give myself
The only business I'm doing now is going well and I know it will not fail
I haven't been in a business that has failed.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this isn't necessarily true. Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more

I have failed like three times on Blogging and Affiliate marketing. I did this business then as an amateur just because I don't have any experience in it so after some upgrade in knowledge i was able to scale through in the business

Twice! But that does not mean I should quit..Failure is part of life and when there's life,there is hope..You don't have to give up simply because you have been failing..Keep trying until you finally succeed..In the process of your trial,I'm sure there are experiences you must have learnt and when starting another business,you will avoid such errors from occuring again..

When I started my jewelry business it was not really booming as expected, I found out that I was buying fake product, this made me lose my money back then, it took me some months to recover from it

I failed last year at a business I started without researching it then affected me with price, I bought the goods at a higher price not knowing that the price was cheaper at the location I was, I had to sell off not even realizing my capital not to talk of failure with debtors still owing part of the money

The first thing I did in my life was to do business. I lost a lot of money from this business because of the failure of this business. That is why the hotel business could not grow. There were some workers who were not working and some of us did not come to manage this work.

As with any successful entrepreneur, he has failed in many businesses from ... The more you fail, the more experienced you are.
Here are ten things you can learn if you've had a business fail. ... Instead, he said this after multiple failures: “I have not failed. ... Next time, make sure your customers want it, they're willing to pay for it, ...

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds