Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many times have you failed in business?

When I do fail most is at that point of giving price. I do pricing that does not favour me at the end of the day. But sometimes i use to fortunate. But have been tryings to adjust myself and been disciplined towards the pricing of my services as a graphics designer.

Advertisement Placeholder
While running multiple businesses is not for everyone, it can be done. Just be sure to think through the above recommendations before tackling this challenge. Consider how you work as part of the dynamic before you take on two companies (or more) at once. It's certainly never boring

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I failed many times in buisness According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this isn't necessarily true. Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more

I built my first business hotel in my life, or the one that didn't grow, which benefited me a lot. The day was due to our own mistakes. We didn't do it right. I didn't do it well, or I have to work hard to run a business, I need to know about it, I couldn't do it, I couldn't plan on it, it's my business flaw.Lost and I suffered a lot

I failed many times in buisness According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), this isn't necessarily true. Data from the BLS shows that approximately 20% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 45% during the first five years, and 65% during the first 10 years. Only 25% of new businesses make it to 15 years or more
Good analysis listed here dear. And that is the simple truth about the longevity of businesses. Not all business start ups last past 2-5 years. Only few stay longer, and those ones are the ones that endured all the trials and kept calm till they taste success.

the number of times one have field in business should only be remembered or anything one should I just pick up the lessons which one learn from being fit being a failure in business and move on because it serves as a playground I'll plan a master plan for the new business venture one is planning to venture into thank you

I have never failed in business and I do not plan to do so in the nearest future. Although I have taken business I'm serious in the last before. When there's adequate planning the chances of loosing in the business reduces.

Most new business startup pass through the valley of failure but your ability to learn from what makes you fail and amend it in other to turn it success as times goes on is what really matters. Failure doesn't mean defeat rather it means first attempt in learning.

True success comes from failing repeatedly and as quickly as possible, before your cash or your willpower runs out. On average, entrepreneurs experience 3.8 failures before final success.

As for me I only failed just once and I never allowed such thing to happen again because my failure makes me to realised my mistakes and where I went wrong when I failed so that such won't happen again

I can say I only fail once in business that was when I opened a computer center. I didn't get the location of my choice so the turn out of the customers was so very low I need to close up the business. Infact, it was so very painful but I learned my lesson from the incidence.

A solid and realistic business plan is the basis of a successful business. In the plan, you will outline achievable goals for your business, how your business can meet those goals, and possible problems and solutions.

Failure is part of life, but ability to realise our failures and learn from it in order to make advancement makes us reasonable and wise to deal with shortcomings. Every business owner have flaws during their business course but ability to make amends and improve on what caused us failures, makes us to keep going in our respective business careers. Don't feel so disheartened enough to abandon your business when you experienced series of business failures. Lots of business experts you see today, experienced such, but stick on to drive the affairs of their business till they finally gets to that success mark.

How many things have you experienced failures in your business?? Did you abandon it halfway or continue till it achieves success status??
I have tried some couple of businesses which failed because I did most of them because of the profit I knew I was going to get, without considering Hiden factors. And I guess I wasn't patients with those businesses because I do not have passion for them

I started a poultry business or it used to be very good but now it's too late. I'm losing money.I have been losing money for five years. I am very worried. This is a business that I cannot leave.So I don't know what to do. I've been losing my business for years

In the time I have spent in my life, I have run a hotel business and that business has failed. Was this the first business of my life and I am very interested in it?The reason was management. I couldn't do this job completely today. Because of that, the work started going towards day instead of profit. Eventually, I had to stop that work.

Never give up!!!! Ever!!!!
You probably just haven’t learned the fundamentals you need to succeed.
There are a few key things you need. In my opinion, the best way to learn how to do something is by studying how the masters do it..

I Failed many buniess in my life. But I can't loss my confidence. Again start new business in an order way. And finally at the point when I Joined Web designing then i thought I gone out profit. Where one thing I says that never loss your confidence level if you fail then try again then one day you become a successful business man in your life.

I have failed a number of times in business but I didn't let that weigh me down or stop me from trying again but instead I learnt ways on how to improve on my business from my past failures.

Well as for me I've tried several businesses which actually leads to failure but I tell myself that any time I fail I have to keep trying again till I pass, and one thing is that failure can't be predicted in business

Aside from this paid to post posting, I am into digital money trading business and I have bombed up to multiple times when I sold my coins at exceptionally helpless rates. I have taken in my exercise and will not recurrent them once more. That is the magnificence of everything.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds