Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Actually I think every human being is always curious of having more than a or single way of income generation. I have had two and currently, I have been making an effort towards developing another better ways to make income online.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually I think every human being is always curious of having more than a or single way of income generation. I have had two and currently, I have been making an effort towards developing another better ways to make income online.

I reckon that it is quite natural thing for many people to increase their streams of income and this leads many people to explore many money making opportunity.

In trading if you have all the necessary ingredients you can earn money, but if you don't have it you are not going to earn a dime,A lot of people don't know this.
Trading is not a rocket science. If you want to make a lot of money as a trader you must be ready to learn things like technical and fundamental analysis. You must also learn financial Management properly.

In everything you do online it is always important you acquire the necessary knowledge. Sometimes you may not have knowledge about something until you start to practice.
Starting to practice something and gaining experience from there is what we call experience. yes it will help you have a better understanding and face the reality of what you are interested to do.

Currently I have just only two online jobs at the moment. one has to do with my crypto investment and the other, my working on forums which has been making me some amount of money since I started.

Starting to practice something and gaining experience from there is what we call experience. yes it will help you have a better understanding and face the reality of what you are interested to do.
Probably, this is actually true.you will not have the necessary experience until you start to practice something continuously. Continuous practice is what gives you the necessary experience for you to gain mastery in a particular venture.

Probably, this is actually true.you will not have the necessary experience until you start to practice something continuously. Continuous practice is what gives you the necessary experience for you to gain mastery in a particular venture.
The same is also applicable in forex and crypto currency . To be able to stand the chance of becoming a better experience trader you should always know when to enter and when not to. All this can be gotten through proper training and from constants practice

The same is also applicable in forex and crypto currency . To be able to stand the chance of becoming a better experience trader you should always know when to enter and when not to. All this can be gotten through proper training and from constants practice
knowing when to enter and exit a trade is actually the basis of becoming a better trader. This is what so many people lack and they end up losing their money in forex and cryptocurrency trading.

knowing when to enter and exit a trade is actually the basis of becoming a better trader. This is what so many people lack and they end up losing their money in forex and cryptocurrency trading.
A lot of people usually have idea of when to enter and when to exit a trade , the only issue is that a lot of people are easily carried away by greed and they keep on believing that the market will still continue moving.

A lot of people usually have idea of when to enter and when to exit a trade , the only issue is that a lot of people are easily carried away by greed and they keep on believing that the market will still continue moving.
that is the major problem so many people have when it comes to cryptocurrency investment. It is always important to take your profit little by little if you are still optimistic about that particular trade or investment.

Trading is not a rocket science. If you want to make a lot of money as a trader you must be ready to learn things like technical and fundamental analysis. You must also learn financial Management properly.

Right now, I am planning to trade in cryptocurrencies and I plan to trade at the market rate and buy the dip. I shall sell cryptocurrencies when the price skyrockets.

Right now, I am planning to trade in cryptocurrencies and I plan to trade at the market rate and buy the dip. I shall sell cryptocurrencies when the price skyrockets.
if you want to trade in the crypto-currency market at the moment you should not expect a lot of profit from it. The reason is because the market is not yet balanced and I am still expecting a major downtrend which may occur in 2023.

Currently I have three online money making streams even though I have not yet settled with them simply because alot of earning opportunities comes on every day and any that is more better than the other, I will engaged myself into.

I do not think if I have had a real job with making money online opportunities yet.

I'm only managing little tasks that I get to complete on q daily basis for small money.

that is the major problem so many people have when it comes to cryptocurrency investment. It is always important to take your profit little by little if you are still optimistic about that particular trade or investment.
Yea, greed is the most greatest hindrances of so many people. Many people are not investing and fail to take profit because they believe the market will continue going up.

Personally I believe for someone working for almost four years on the internet, is supposed to have more than two or three jobs just because every individual is curious of expansion most especially in terms of income streams.
I believe that is usually the problem, moving from one source of income to the other is what is causing the failure of so many people online because if you stick with one skill for a considerable amount of time you would definitely get success.

Not too long ago, I comes across sproutgigs.com on a particular advert and since in tried it, I currently have 3 jobs running. two are online and one of which is my offline business which I engage all the time.

Yea, greed is the most greatest hindrances of so many people. Many people are not investing and fail to take profit because they believe the market will continue going up.
that was actually the mistake I made when I started investing in cryptocurrency newly. I thought that the market will continue going up for ever but at the end of the day I kept on losing my money and investing in tops.

if you want to trade in the crypto-currency market at the moment you should not expect a lot of profit from it. The reason is because the market is not yet balanced and I am still expecting a major downtrend which may occur in 2023.

The market is going down and plummeting in a really bad way. I think that many people have suffered from really huge losses. Do you think that gold could be better than bitcoin at this point?

The market is going down and plummeting in a really bad way. I think that many people have suffered from really huge losses. Do you think that gold could be better than bitcoin at this point?
I have never invested in gold before and I am not very much interested at the moment. For me investing in cryptocurrency is better but you must be patient if you really want to maximize profit on the long run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds