Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many online jobs have you had?

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently at the moment, I have just two online jobs and my offline job which I have been earning for a long time now. though my investment is the first and number one priority.

I've done a lot of online jobs in the past but they didn't pay well as it does now. So presently I do just bizdustry which I earn what I could use to settle some needs.

I've done a lot of online jobs in the past but they didn't pay well as it does now. So presently I do just bizdustry which I earn what I could use to settle some needs.
if you have not made any reasonable amount of money online I will advise you to learn a skill. When you learn a good skill you can make a lot of money offering freelance services.

I have never invested in gold before and I am not very much interested at the moment. For me investing in cryptocurrency is better but you must be patient if you really want to maximize profit on the long run.

The real problem with cryptocurrencies is that it has dropped so much. There was a time when cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin was priced at $65,000, but the situation is completely different.

Currently I have three online jobs including cryptocurrency trading which sometimes it's not stable. though I have not settled with the three yet and hoping I could get another better one soon.

The real problem with cryptocurrencies is that it has dropped so much. There was a time when cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin was priced at $65,000, but the situation is completely different.
that is the major reason cryptocurrency is very profitable. Only people who do not understand cryptocurrency invest when the price was about 60 $65000.00. Experienced people always take profit during that time.
that is the major reason cryptocurrency is very profitable. Only people who do not understand cryptocurrency invest when the price was about 60 $65000.00. Experienced people always take profit during that time.

you need to learn how this things works and not to throw money away mindlessly because that is what you would be doing if you do not put in the needed knowledge required to succed from the crypto world.

It was always difficult getting an online job when I was starting. I am not happy that I have had a role in about three different jobs in the past and it made me to learn a lot of things about the web3 space.

you need to learn how this things works and not to throw money away mindlessly because that is what you would be doing if you do not put in the needed knowledge required to succed from the crypto world.
when I started to invest in cryptocurrency newly I lost a lot of money because I lacked the knowledge. As time goes on i started learning from people who are experienced.

Currently I am still searching even though I have been into some, though they haven't been paying me so well and I hope to change if I found better options than they.

Having multiple jobs is not an achievement, having multiple business is definitely an achievement. Having multiple Investment is definitely an achievement. That is why I only have 2 jobs.

Having multiple jobs is not an achievement, having multiple business is definitely an achievement. Having multiple Investment is definitely an achievement. That is why I only have 2 jobs.
I quite agree with you. Having multiple jobs is not an achievement but trying as much as possible to set up multiple businesses for yourself. Multiple jobs will even weigh you down.

I have different online jobs ranging from micro job sites , forum sites, working on some survey sites, and also on investment websites, and lastly I am into crypto currency investment.

At the moment, I can say I have tried five even though based on my income, is not still enough and I believe I can still venture into another one which may be much better that the already.

I have tried a lot of things online just to make money. Some work. Some did not. One thing me about is: I love trying new things without consider it's chances of success. Many people are afraid to step out of their comfort zone but that's not me.

I quite agree with you. Having multiple jobs is not an achievement but trying as much as possible to set up multiple businesses for yourself. Multiple jobs will even weigh you down.
Job is like working for some one and business is like working for yourself.
If you work for people , you help the become richer, if you work for yourself reverse is the case.

Job is like working for some one and business is like working for yourself.
If you work for people , you help the become richer, if you work for yourself reverse is the case.
Probably, working for people is not bad but you must try as much as possible never to waste your time on things that will not make you progress. you can start by working for people and after some period of time you will start your own business.

I have tried a lot of things online just to make money. Some work. Some did not. One thing me about is: I love trying new things without consider it's chances of success. Many people are afraid to step out of their comfort zone but that's not me.
Trying new opportunities is the best way of getting Better paying online websites , but we don't just jump at opportunities , we make research to know the authenticity of the paying site before joining them .

Probably, working for people is not bad but you must try as much as possible never to waste your time on things that will not make you progress. you can start by working for people and after some period of time you will start your own business.
That's the goal, alot end up trapped in working for people to the extent they do not plan or think to have their own ventures. It is really surprising being voluntarily enslaved.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds