Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Definitely, I think everyone has actually experienced that when it comes to the issue of making money online. It is after some period of time you will realise that you have to settle for one.
Yes, we grow from our past experiences and mistakes. This is quite a wonderful phenomena and if you are committed to learning from your past experiences you would definitely grow.

Advertisement Placeholder
For me, I have tried different ways of making money online in the past. I have tried survey, freelancing, writing for content mill site and many more. The thing now is I have not stop trying. Though, I have started making money online, I still need to increase my earning.

Yes, we grow from our past experiences and mistakes. This is quite a wonderful phenomena and if you are committed to learning from your past experiences you would definitely grow.
Yes, without experiencing something you may not know how to maneuver it next time you come across that particular thing. That is why we tend to learn more from practical experiences.

For me, I have tried different ventures to make money before I come across Gpt sites and specifically bizdustry. Some of the ventures I tried work for me and some did not. But for Gpt sites, I'm sure getting money at the end week or month, depending on the one I want. That's I love Gpt sites and specifically bizdustry.

Yes, without experiencing something you may not know how to maneuver it next time you come across that particular thing. That is why we tend to learn more from practical experiences.
That is why I mentor tell me to fear those people that displays success without failures, it might just be misleading because truly success comes with alot of struggles.

That is why I mentor tell me to fear those people that displays success without failures, it might just be misleading because truly success comes with alot of struggles.
That is very true. People who always try as much as possible to display their success without failure may lead you astray. some of them are just internet marketers trying to make money from you.

I'm a type of person that enjoys making money online, but before I settle down with the current one I'm into, I really suffered. Because it was all this Ponzi scheme and we all know the risk related to it.

I'm a type of person that enjoys making money online, but before I settle down with the current one I'm into, I really suffered. Because it was all this Ponzi scheme and we all know the risk related to it.
I believe so many of us who are making money online has experienced a lot of Ponzi schemes. Even when I started making money I also fell for some of them and they scammed me.

I believe so many of us who are making money online has experienced a lot of Ponzi schemes. Even when I started making money I also fell for some of them and they scammed me.
I don't think you have ever scale falling on the hands of scammer, in as much as you're consistent about making money online, but in order to overcome all this scammers. Just be careful about who you associate online with.

I don't think you have ever scale falling on the hands of scammer, in as much as you're consistent about making money online, but in order to overcome all this scammers. Just be careful about who you associate online with.
That just the truth, if you are not careful you would easily fall victims of their scams and usually it appears very real to your before giving them your money because the know how to manipulate our emotions.

I always try as much as possible to be careful with the kind of people I make transactions online. I've actually met some people who I have trusted with at least some amount of money online. But I will still be very careful.

That just the truth, if you are not careful you would easily fall victims of their scams and usually it appears very real to your before giving them your money because the know how to manipulate our emotions.
Yes that's the fact about making money online, I believe making money online this days Is very risky, because this days there are full of fraudsters and scammers. One has to be very careful.

I started as a freelance writer and I still do freelance writing. In fact, freelance writing brings me a substantial amount of money. However, over the year, I learned new skills and started working on newer jobs.

Yes that's the fact about making money online, I believe making money online this days Is very risky, because this days there are full of fraudsters and scammers. One has to be very careful.
Yes indeed, i was a victim of one of them while starting out . It actually helped to realize that I have to be careful after losing my two thousand naira on some ponzi Investments.

I have tried so many paid to click website that scammed me and I didn't receive payment on most of them before I discovered paid to post forum that has really paid me well and it is still paying me.

making money online is only risky for people who do not have experience in the online space. Some of us that have been in the online space for a while does not find much risk while making money online. You just have to be very careful with people you deal with.

I have tried just few on the online platforms though I haven't settled down yet simply because I am opened up to new options and better ones that may comes my way.

I have tried just few on the online platforms though I haven't settled down yet simply because I am opened up to new options and better ones that may comes my way.
It is always better to keep searching for better option when it comes to making money online.
It is not good to be satisfied with the peanuts that we earn, but we should press further to other online platforms that is going to give you more money for performance some tasks.

Currently at the moment I have not settled down with any of the earning platforms yet because I am still opened up to new options that may comes my way. I need money and I most worked hard to get it.

I did not really keep count though but i definitely tried a lot. In the end most of them turned out to be scam sites, there where some in which i lost the capital i invested in at the beginning.
Scam sites are something that most people have come across while trying to earn money online. The promises in such sites are always so good. Being a newbie, you get so excited thinking you have found something easy that pays so well. Only to never get your money back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds