Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Actually I have tried three for now and still yet I have not settled down but I am still trying or testing other site which if it happens to be more favourable than the one I am doing now.

Advertisement Placeholder
I am still testing the waters looking for better money making opportunities online , so i have not settled for any particular website , the ones I am currently working on are still not enough for me .
you need to continue searching in order to discover something that really works online. You also need to try as much as possible to create a passive income stream for yourself.

Well I have only tried two and I have decided to stop settled with one of which I have tried simply because it has really exposed my thinking about online and possible ways to which you can expand your knowledge.

Some courses are not worth buying seriously,
And thankfully, in this psychozoic era the knowledge is available online and almost for fee. You could learn more by researching than in some courses sometimes.
So many courses are not worth it and I have decided not to buy any more courses for the time been until I implement the courses that I have bought before.

The number of businesses i have ventured on the internet is actually much and so many of them, I was not able to make something reasonable. I even invested money in some of them but at the end of the day I was not able to cash out and they were scam.

I think that you are talking about scam hyip sites. The fact of the matter is that Hyips are indeed scams and a person must always try his best to avoid such kind of sites.

I think that you are talking about scam hyip sites. The fact of the matter is that Hyips are indeed scams and a person must always try his best to avoid such kind of sites.
Yes, many of them are hyips and I actually regretted investing my money on such platforms. I was new on the internet then and I was not aware of such schemes.

Currently I haven't stopped or settled down yet but at the moment, I have earned from 3 different online platforms and I believe alot are still unexploded so if I comes across, I will still worked on.

I jumped from graphic designing, then to video editing, domain marketing, many forums, and copy writing before finally settling for trading and bizdustry. It was quite a journey I would never forget

Currently I haven't stopped or settled down yet but at the moment, I have earned from 3 different online platforms and I believe alot are still unexploded so if I comes across, I will still worked on.
it is not even advisable to settle on one thing online. Opportunities will continue to come out every day that is why you need to continue searching but you must try to set up something for yourself and go into as many as possible.

Currently I haven't think of settling down with an online earning platforms yet simply because I have the mind set to earned from different platform if necessary to be financially independent by making my own site or forum.

Currently I haven't think of settling down with an online earning platforms yet simply because I have the mind set to earned from different platform if necessary to be financially independent by making my own site or forum.
The internet is filled with a lot of opportunities in which you can capitalise on. You don't need to depend on one platform to make money for yourself. But hard work is also needed.

Since inflation is increasing, I think that it is much better to create as much sources of income as possible. This is only possible when you earn good money and then invest that money in the right way.
I was also looking for multiple ways to make money online because I was looking for a way to hedge against inflation. It is sad that you can work very hard but the value of the money be reduced because of inflation.

It is indeed a very sad reality that you would keep giving your beat into something that would not later come out as you planned and the painful part is that it is no fault of yours

Bizdustry is is the only money making platform I am into right now, I have not really given my self time for online making money platforms, but may be working on something more soon.

I think it is very important and necessary people understand that nothing comes easy. Before you will achieve anything you must be ready to put in a lot of work in order to become very successful.

Well, this is why I am trying my best to make sure that i work harder and work diligently in order to make money and then invest money in the right manner. This is what I am planning.

I Started working online on forum' here on bizdustry,and I have been earning a decent amount of money, I do a lot of things online to earn money apart from posting on forums.

Actually I have tried different earning site both forums, survey and even investment platforms though I have not settled down yet but I am still earning from them and hoping I could get one which is more better than all.

Actually I have tried so many and several different ventures of making money online before settling down for what I am presently doing now because most of them have failed me in different ways.

I can remember that my first attempt to make money was when I was buying books and then reselling them in traffic. It did not work and then I decided to explore online and that is what I have been doing.

I was also looking for multiple ways to make money online because I was looking for a way to hedge against inflation. It is sad that you can work very hard but the value of the money be reduced because of inflation.
I think inflation is affecting several people around the world. It is bad but you must work harder to increase your income so that you will be able to meet up your daily expenses.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds