Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

Currently at the moment I have not settled down with any of the earning platforms yet because I am still opened up to new options that may comes my way. I need money and I most worked hard to get it.
I think it is important not to settle for any venture because there are still a lot of options to make money. People who usually succeed on the internet always have various streams of income online.

Advertisement Placeholder
On my first start with the internet, I tried to worked in different earning site just to make good money. I have tried investment into cryptocurrency, worked on forums site, and even survey at a time but not yet settled down.

On my first start with the internet, I tried to worked in different earning site just to make good money. I have tried investment into cryptocurrency, worked on forums site, and even survey at a time but not yet settled down.
There are so many platforms you will try to join online and you may not get the desired result but when you continue to try more, there will be a time you would be comfortable with a particular platform to make money online.

I don't even buy the idea of settling for a particular online business. If you're working online you have to try to build a stable source of income that may be more than one.

I don't even buy the idea of settling for a particular online business. If you're working online you have to try to build a stable source of income that may be more than one.
It is better to work on many platforms online and you should keep doing so many things if you want to earn reasonably. This is what I kept doing and I jump from one platform to another so that I can make up something in a day.

It is better to work on many platforms online and you should keep doing so many things if you want to earn reasonably. This is what I kept doing and I jump from one platform to another so that I can make up something in a day.
Yeah, working on many platforms will give you the opportunity to make more money for yourself. But you must be very hard-working because some of the tasks are very tedious.

Yeah, working on many platforms will give you the opportunity to make more money for yourself. But you must be very hard-working because some of the tasks are very tedious.
Hard-working is inescapable if you want to make money online. It is necessary to gain sense of the needed information that would contribute your earning rate online.

Hard-working is inescapable if you want to make money online. It is necessary to gain sense of the needed information that would contribute your earning rate online.
Yeah, knowledge is always the first thing people need to acquire whenever they want to make reasonable amount of money online. The next thing is implementation of such knowledge to make reasonable money.

Yeah, knowledge is always the first thing people need to acquire whenever they want to make reasonable amount of money online. The next thing is implementation of such knowledge to make reasonable money.
This is right. Knowledge is the biggest asset used to making money online. Not only that, but implementing the knowledge you have. That is how you are going to gain so much money and even increase your prospects by investing online.

This is right. Knowledge is the biggest asset used to making money online. Not only that, but implementing the knowledge you have. That is how you are going to gain so much money and even increase your prospects by investing online.
Yeah, implementation of the knowledge you have is where some people find it very difficult. If you have a very lucrative skill you must do everything in your power to monetize it.

I really tried a lot of them actually. First, I registered with this faucet claim site and although I wasn't earning anything reasonable but I was still happy that I could earn online. I tried play to earn and it didn't work out to before I settled for posting forums.

I really tried a lot of them actually. First, I registered with this faucet claim site and although I wasn't earning anything reasonable but I was still happy that I could earn online. I tried play to earn and it didn't work out to before I settled for posting forums.
I also want to believe that majority of us started From paid to click website that would only give out peanut as earnings before we were able to advance a little to paid to post the community and later to other high paying jobs.

I also want to believe that majority of us started From paid to click website that would only give out peanut as earnings before we were able to advance a little to paid to post the community and later to other high paying jobs.
I think that's how most of us came about working online in the first place especially those who had no one to refer them straight to a legit paying website like posting forums and others. We had to make our own path ourselves.

I think that's how most of us came about working online in the first place especially those who had no one to refer them straight to a legit paying website like posting forums and others. We had to make our own path ourselves.
It is true that the most easiest way to make money presently is by posting and commenting on people's thread which ii what we're doing right now and it is better to save the money for investment

It is true that the most easiest way to make money presently is by posting and commenting on people's thread which ii what we're doing right now and it is better to save the money for investment
That's very correct. The money that we earn from posting and creating threads on different forums wouldn't be enough to cater for all our needs and so we must create for ourselves opportunity to make more money.

I have worked on three to four different online works which I was scammed and earn not before I came to know about bizdustry which I really settle with and earning coolly.

I have tried out several money making platforms. I fell on scamming website and I also earn from some but later I discovered that working on paid to click website would be a sheer waste of time and that is why I settled with Paid to post forum now.

Someone who is just starting to make money online will fall on different platforms before settling with the one that suits his style except if he has a mentor that guides him on the best platform to pick right from time.

Well I can not mention all the sites I have worked with before settling down for whatsoever I am doing now. Though such sites grant me the experience I had now.

Well I can not mention all the sites I have worked with before settling down for whatsoever I am doing now. Though such sites grant me the experience I had now.
If you work on many website before you eventually got into the one that is legitimate, you have actually gained one or two experiences from those platforms that you have worked before.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds