Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

If you work on many website before you eventually got into the one that is legitimate, you have actually gained one or two experiences from those platforms that you have worked before.
Working on so many website before settling for one is definitely one of the ways to gain a lot of experiences because it will grooms you to become a better online worker.

Advertisement Placeholder
On my first start with the internet, I tried to worked in different earning site just to make good money. I have tried investment into cryptocurrency, worked on forums site, and even survey at a time but not yet settled down.
That is really nice involving yourself on different different platforms and sites trying hard enough to be earning money online. It makes one to be settle financially.

Taking online surveys is only a great way to make money on the internet if you live in a top-tier country. If you live in the United States it will be very easy for you to make money on such platforms.
I strongly believe that most people that live in top tier countries usually partake on surveys when they have free time and they do not take it as a major source of their income because the pay is not worth the time for most surveys

I tried a lot of methods of making money online before I started discovering legit ways of making money online. In my early days while trying to make money online, I waisted my time answering survey and doing micro job task.

I strongly believe that most people that live in top tier countries usually partake on surveys when they have free time and they do not take it as a major source of their income because the pay is not worth the time for most surveys
it is not even possible for online surveys to to sustain you because you can only make little amount of money from them everyday. having your regular job is important and then doing surveys at your convenient time is good.

Online surveys could be one of the things to try out in order to earn reasonably online. Who knows, you may be lucky to get accepted on the platform because I've seen a couple of people who lived in the lower-tier countries claimed that they have made withdrawals on survey websites multiple times.

Actually I have tried a quite numbers of online money making site but most of them couldn't worked out. and I later discovered there is no value in engaging into many.

Online surveys could be one of the things to try out in order to earn reasonably online. Who knows, you may be lucky to get accepted on the platform because I've seen a couple of people who lived in the lower-tier countries claimed that they have made withdrawals on survey websites multiple times.
you can only make reasonable amount of money from online surveys if you are from a top-tier country like the United States. If not you may actually be wasting your time in any of them.

you can only make reasonable amount of money from online surveys if you are from a top-tier country like the United States. If not you may actually be wasting your time in any of them.
It is true to take into account that people who live in the top tier countries make reasonable amount of money on survey sites when compared to those who are in the lower tier countries.

It is extremely wonderful to talk about survey site but I wouldn't want to go there because it is not favorable for me . Those who live in the lower tier do not make money on surveys unlike people in. The top tier countries that are making respectable money from surveys.

There are so many money making platforms that I have tried out and not all of them worked out before I decided to settle down with some platforms where I earn and bizdustry is one of those platform that I enjoyed working with.

The bottom line is that there's no way you would start working online and get to know the website that will be reliable instantaneously, you must have tried out multiple websites before you will be linked to the one that will be suitable.

It is extremely wonderful to talk about survey site but I wouldn't want to go there because it is not favorable for me . Those who live in the lower tier do not make money on surveys unlike people in. The top tier countries that are making respectable money from surveys.
it is important to know that not everyone who lives in a top-tier country makes reasonable amount of money from surveys. I have met some people in the past who reported that they are not making any reasonable amount of money from subway platforms. I think it depends on demographics.

Well since I started working online, I have only tried just few platforms and since then I have been trying to do my best not to be changing from one platform to the other. though there are some challenges.

Well since I started working online, I have only tried just few platforms and since then I have been trying to do my best not to be changing from one platform to the other. though there are some challenges.
So many people have tried multiple website since when they've started working online and none seems to be working . It is a great advantage to test few website and at the end of the day get the ones that will definitely work out well.

You have a great advantage to not have waste your time on lots of website before you got the one that really worked out well trying few website is realy advantageous because many people have tried multiple websites.

the truth is that if you discover something that really works you wouldn't like to change. The only thing you can do is to venture into more ways of making money for yourself which will increase your income.

Actually I have tried a quite numbers of online money making site but most of them couldn't worked out. and I later discovered there is no value in engaging into many.
Well it all depends on a particular individual, there are some that can multitask themselves while there are some that can not do such except to be doing a single task.

At the beginning when I started working online, I was eager to earned money and that makes me run from one site or the other but as time goes on, I have to settled down in a single to earned something reasonable and also learned from people

Well I tried many before settling down for one which was bizdustry, before from the bizdustry I started knowing about other legitimate website like beermoneyforum, trendri, cashtimeforum and others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds