Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now?

The only making money venture I have is just the post to pay forums where I do earn my cool money, so I do not have more information and details on how to earn on other venture yet.

Advertisement Placeholder
you need to continue searching in order to discover something that really works online. You also need to try as much as possible to create a passive income stream for yourself.

Creating passive income is one of the most important things because inflation is increasing so much and it is estimated that by the end of the year 2023, things will become expensive and scarce as well.

I started with trying out survey sites but I never found any success. Then I went to faucets and paid to click sites, but they were paying peanuts. I even invested money into hyip sites. One loss in it pushed me to being so enthusiastic about giving effort to earn money. So I settled with article writing and forum posting.

I have tried three to five industries before I decided to come up with my own business. This happened when I began to be cheated of my contribution to the organization and rewarded me with little amount. I felt discouraged and decided to set up my business to have good standard of living.

How many different money making ventures did you try before settling down on what you do now? I would say I have done a lot. I started doing the surveys on the many odd sites and even did micro jobs at some point. But then I found website design and the idea of running a bunch of them and selling off the high performing ones. But it took me a while to get to this point.

How did it go for you?
Well the issue of having to engage in many site was actually not one of my experience, because I was just very direct at what I wanted to do and that was online engagement and trading with commodities and cryptocurrency.

There are a lot of things that you can do to earn money online, if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money, a lot of people don't understand this.

Creating passive income is one of the most important things because inflation is increasing so much and it is estimated that by the end of the year 2023, things will become expensive and scarce as well.
Yeah, that is why it is important and necessary for people to take their online tasks very seriously. Trying to create good passive income source for yourself and diversifying is important.

I have tried working in four different site and still yet am trying to figure out other new site which will really increase my income generation online. currently i have not yet settled down with any.

Well the issue of having to engage in many site was actually not one of my experience, because I was just very direct at what I wanted to do and that was online engagement and trading with commodities and cryptocurrency.
That was great for you, you came online with a clear direction of what you want to focus on. Personally, I had to stumble and rise so many times trying out different things. I am glad though that I finally settled and found something that I love to do.

That was great for you, you came online with a clear direction of what you want to focus on. Personally, I had to stumble and rise so many times trying out different things. I am glad though that I finally settled and found something that I love to do.
Well that is actually an experience you have gotten from your engagement in done of these sites,it gives you an advantage to know the kind of venture to go into when you see any form of investment package online.

I have tried working in four different site and still yet am trying to figure out other new site which will really increase my income generation online. currently i have not yet settled down with any.
when you're working online you should try to venture into many platforms simultaneously. It is also important for you to learn how to make money from things like blogging, YouTube, affiliate marketing and others.

There are a lot of things that you can do to earn money online, if you know what you are doing you can earn a decent amount of money, a lot of people don't understand this.
Actually there are several ways to which individuals can earned some good money online when they utilize their chances and know what they are doing. there are alot of people woking online but few have achieved their goals.

My journey was quite unusual because I almost started by learning everything I find people doing, I eventually fell into something I developed passion for because of the money it could bring by doing little efforts.

My journey was quite unusual because I almost started by learning everything I find people doing, I eventually fell into something I developed passion for because of the money it could bring by doing little efforts.
I had a similar experience when I started to search for ways of making money online. Anything I see people doing on YouTube I will try to do it but at the end of the day none of them worked.

I tried a lot ways to make money online during my early online. Despite several trial, I could not earn a dime because I lack focus and I prefer easy job. I remember that time I was running after survey job, not knowing that survey jobs are not people who are not from top countries.

Since i joined or started working online, I have engage myself into 3 different earning site and since then I haven't quit any of them but I rather work so hard to achieve my goals.

I tried a lot ways to make money online during my early online. Despite several trial, I could not earn a dime because I lack focus and I prefer easy job. I remember that time I was running after survey job, not knowing that survey jobs are not people who are not from top countries.
I was also among the people that signed up on different Survey platforms. After sometime I discovered it was not a good way to make money especially if you're not for me top-tier country.

I had a similar experience when I started to search for ways of making money online. Anything I see people doing on YouTube I will try to do it but at the end of the day none of them worked.
It's really frustrating and pathetic being in that stage of development. I can relate to that experience, it was after settling for one that I realize that it is very possible to make money from it.

I did not really keep count though but i definitely tried a lot. In the end most of them turned out to be scam sites, there where some in which i lost the capital i invested in at the beginning.

It's really frustrating and pathetic being in that stage of development. I can relate to that experience, it was after settling for one that I realize that it is very possible to make money from it.
Definitely, I think everyone has actually experienced that when it comes to the issue of making money online. It is after some period of time you will realise that you have to settle for one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds