Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

I have engaged in so many offline businesses and I wasn't successful in some of them but I was able to retain some till now. The phenomenal business that I hold Ipresently is my mini supermarket.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried many different business before I get the one I'm doing now. Working with different companies together with partnership business that failed.
It is a very sad experience, when business you decide to partner with someone fails at the long run, it may destroy the relationship you have with that person on the long run.

It is a very sad experience, when business you decide to partner with someone fails at the long run, it may destroy the relationship you have with that person on the long run.
This may be true if the both of you do not have good interpersonal relationship when running the business. if you co-own a business with someone the both of you need to plan things together before taking a decision so that even if it fails no one will be blamed.

Most of my areas of concentration is online business. There was a time I tried trading cryptocurrency but due to my lack of knowledge it was never profitable that is why I have to quit. Have Not tried offline business before

I tried alot of skills before finally arriving at my dream business .
It has been haywire and the process wasn't funny , but ultimately my dream has been achieved

Over the years, I think I have tried 7 or 8. These were mostly online business ventures. Sadly, I had the same idea and concept for Twitter before Twitter was a thing but I had no idea at the time how to program a website. This was in 2004.

The two business i have ever tried has succeded because i have been eyeing the business for a very long time and i have passion for those which is farming and baking business .

Because of my curiosity, I have tried so many businesses and it took me mostly a year to finally find a job of my choice .

The two business i have ever tried has succeded because i have been eyeing the business for a very long time and i have passion for those which is farming and baking business .
It's nice , before you are able to have such a successful business that means you have done proper planning and preparations about the business. Or you may have had experience of how the business can be runned.

I have tried at least three businesses in the past and it did not work out. I believe that inexperience and lack of capital to push it forward was one of the main reasons why they did not turn out well.

I normally know whats best for me , though the current business i am doing now is not the actual busines I plan to start , but because i know much about the business .

It has been haywire and the process wasn't funny , but ultimately my dream has been achieved
Good for you, I am still a work in progress as I believe I would definitely get to the point I would settle for a particular type of business but I am still hovering around various opportunities at the moment.
Good for you, I am still a work in progress as I believe I would definitely get to the point I would settle for a particular type of business but I am still hovering around various opportunities at the moment

Most of my areas of concentration is online business. There was a time I tried trading cryptocurrency but due to my lack of knowledge it was never profitable that is why I have to quit. Have Not tried offline business before
Cryptocurrency is very good but it is not an easy way of making money just like forex trading and any other kind of traders. You need a lot of knowledge and patience to be successful.

It is never a failure finding new things by trial and errors.
I would definitely broaden your knowledge and help you know what you can do the best

Cryptocurrency is very good but it is not an easy way of making money just like forex trading and any other kind of traders. You need a lot of knowledge and patience to be successful.
It is even getting more and more difficult as the day goes, like I heard they have arrested the owner of ftx bankman-fried because of people money that went missing with him

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
I tried several business ranging from barbershops to video game enterprises. However, I was never truly able to create a niche for myself in these ventures and decided to switch to online businesses

I have tried many jobs before now that have not mate my expectations and goals. It's not quite easy to find a suitable job and settle to depend it.

I have tried many jobs before now that have not mate my expectations and goals. It's not quite easy to find a suitable job and settle to depend it.
To see a job that is suitable is very possible but it also takes a lot of time as well, as you would need to work your way up the pyramid of your organization before you can have a Little bit of comfort

I have definitely tried a lot of businesses before but then it was always one problem or the other and I was not able to settle down. I am not happy that I have found technology and this is what I'm going to stick to.

This may be true if the both of you do not have good interpersonal relationship when running the business. if you co-own a business with someone the both of you need to plan things together before taking a decision so that even if it fails no one will be blamed.

There are many reasons why a person must not get into partnership. I think that the personality of a person and the way they think is also one of the main aspects that should be considered as well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds