Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

Actually I have try out several business and online two worked out for.me both online and offline. I have once tried cryptocurrency trading but I couldn't work out well so I quit.
I can understand that cryptocurrency business is not something a lot of people understand but I can tell you for sure that you should give it time. There is a lot of opportunities that you can get on it if you just stick around.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have tried only fashion design but i think i can do many more businesses when i get money because there are many business ideas out there for me , the most important thing is when there is money.
You are right, if you have money you can start any business that you want but without money even the best business ideas will not work, everyone needs to have savings for a business idea.
If you are truly a person who is serious with what he's doing you are not expected to give up easily, I have tried different things both online and offline Later found what works out for me.
Not giving up is the best thing that someone could do in order to change his or her life, if plan A is not working use plan B but never change your goal.

Last edited:
I am still trying what will work for me, there may be need to change location, I think one needs to hustle, I can't do business with people I know.
I am still trying what will work for me, there may be need to change location, I think one needs to hustle, I can't do business with people I know.
That is why I will do my best to change location, may God bless us all and provide for us all every day, if only government jobs were enough.

I think I'm a lucky person, I was introduced to forums since from then I have been earning a considerable amount of money, I earn most of my money online.

The business I have been doing has been working perfectly fine so far , my farming business is doing well and also my baking business has been working perfectly , because I always work with perfection on my business plan before executing and plans .
The business I have been doing has been working perfectly fine so far , my farming business is doing well and also my baking business has been working perfectly , because I always work with perfection on my business plan before executing and plans .

There are many reasons why a person must not get into partnership. I think that the personality of a person and the way they think is also one of the main aspects that should be considered as well.
Yeah, going into a partnership with someone who is knowledgeable will help you a lot. Especially when such a person is very much experienced and knows what he or she is doing.

There are so many businesses that one will try in life that will not work and eventually you'll be lucky to get one that is legitimate. It is not really a crime in trying , if you try and it didn't work, quit and move ahead.
That's just the truth. There are some business that you'll tried but you'll not get anything from. It's not really because those business are not legit. It may be as a result of many things, which can include lack of experience.

I have only tried two at the moment, and it is very important that I am already getting to find out what is really working ,so I so hold on to it much more than I ever did in the past.
In the process of trying to ascertain which work will pay off. You must have learnt one or two things from the jobs that failed and it is necessary to learn from mistakes and it will help you in the one you have chosen presently.

In the process of trying to ascertain which work will pay off. You must have learnt one or two things from the jobs that failed and it is necessary to learn from mistakes and it will help you in the one you have chosen presently.
Yes that's the fact, we all believe in the process of learning we make mistakes sometimes. but as we continue trying the same thing often and on, it teach us an unforgettable lesson that can improve our skill.

Not much though, right from time i have always wanted to start up a graphic design brand for myself. And that is what i am currently working on right now. Still have a long way to go though.

Yes that's the fact, we all believe in the process of learning we make mistakes sometimes. but as we continue trying the same thing often and on, it teach us an unforgettable lesson that can improve our skill.
If you want to earn experience about a particular business, it is better to learn from failures. It will make you a better enterpreneur and you'll be able to understand the intricacies of the business properly.

If you want to earn experience about a particular business, it is better to learn from failures. It will make you a better enterpreneur and you'll be able to understand the intricacies of the business properly.

Well, I always make mistakes and I tend to learn from those mistakes and avoid those mistakes in the future. Sometimes, we may make mistakes again and again and we take time to learn.

Well, I always make mistakes and I tend to learn from those mistakes and avoid those mistakes in the future. Sometimes, we may make mistakes again and again and we take time to learn.
We should be conscious of the fact that we need to be to learn from previous errors that we have committed, this is what will make us a better person in terms of business and in all ramifications of life.

I have worked on half a dozen online and offline businesses, while most of my offline businesses failed, most of my online businesses have turned out to be successful. One of my most successful online businesses is selling digital products and services.

I haven't really tried other businesses before the one I am doing right now. I just choose the profession and I have been trying to be successful in it. I am not someone that quits real quick.

I haven't started a business yet, so I can't speak to how difficult it has been for other people, but I'm hoping to do so in the next months because I have some spare time away from my job and some opportunities.

Not much though, right from time i have always wanted to start up a graphic design brand for myself. And that is what i am currently working on right now. Still have a long way to go though.
That is great for you. Graphic designing is one of the most marketable skill online and offline. You just need to perfect your skills then be on the lookout for clients and customers.

I have only tried three business in my life and they all worked out , I decided to start farming business to support my education and I never regretted it and when I started working , I started my baking business and was using my salary to upgrade the business, And currently its working perfectly .

That is great for you. Graphic designing is one of the most marketable skill online and offline. You just need to perfect your skills then be on the lookout for clients and customers.
Graphic designing is one of the most important skill that each and every individual will want to learn in order to make money online but it seems that this niche is getting saturated.

The online space is equally as difficult as the offline . well the only thing that might help people in the online space is only when you have a skill. Without skill you will have to look for the most suitable place you can easily make money which does not easily comes around.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds