Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

I have only tried three business in my life and they all worked out , I decided to start farming business to support my education and I never regretted it and when I started working , I started my baking business and was using my salary to upgrade the business, And currently its working perfectly .
You're really good at business and it's not a talent that everyone posses. It's really good to be able to make success with what you do unlike some of us that would need to stay took long before they could start making profits from their business and sometimes the profits never come.

Advertisement Placeholder
The online space is equally as difficult as the offline . well the only thing that might help people in the online space is only when you have a skill. Without skill you will have to look for the most suitable place you can easily make money which does not easily comes around.

Well, I think that making money online is as hard as making money offline. However, when it comes to making money online, you could adjust your schedule.

I tried and was somewhere in 15 sites for earnings, but alas, not all suited me or there were problems with payments or the site was a scam. In fact, there are many different factors that prevent you from joining and earning. It took me a considerable amount of time until I chose my favorite main sites for earning.

I have actually tried a lot of businesses and am currently running a lot. I never quit my previous jobs because they failed but because I had better opportunities to grab.
One of the things I have come to understand about the issue of running a business is that,busineses do not fail,it is actually dependent on the person running it that matters,the tack and capacity of the person running it really matters.

I normally get inspired with everything I do in my line of business before starting it , once I am inspired to work , the business will definitely be of success and that's how I have been handling my business .

I tried and was somewhere in 15 sites for earnings, but alas, not all suited me or there were problems with payments or the site was a scam. In fact, there are many different factors that prevent you from joining and earning. It took me a considerable amount of time until I chose my favorite main sites for earning.
That's how it's always been for those who are alone trying to find legit wats to make money online especially for the first time. I had to waste my time too on so many irrelevant sites before I discovered posting forums.

One of the things I have come to understand about the issue of running a business is that,busineses do not fail,it is actually dependent on the person running it that matters,the tack and capacity of the person running it really matters.

Sometimes, there are many other factors that cause the business to collapse. For example, during the pandemic, many businesses collapsed due to severe lock down.

Currently I can't say I have found the best job after a long period of time even though I have been earning much better than ever but am still curious to search or even get a more better one that can earned me something reasonable.

Currently I can't say I have found the best job after a long period of time even though I have been earning much better than ever but am still curious to search or even get a more better one that can earned me something reasonable.

Well, there are many people who always struggle. This may not necessarily mean that they are not capable of getting a high-paying job. I think that you must keep trying.

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
If you start any business, then it is not possible that your first business will be successful, in this you have to face a lot of difficulties, you have to learn from it that due to which your business failed. When I started the business, I had almost four to five business failures, but then I did not have the courage and continued my work and today I have a successful business.

I started with snail farming and that didn't quite turn out well. Theb I moved to aquaculture and all the fishes died in one day. I picked up myself and started poultry business. That's where I found my magic wand and it has been working well for me. I tried out two businesses before I found my fix in poultry.

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
The only one that is working for me now is online business. I have tried so many offline business but I always fail at them so I just stick to online business for now.

To the best of my knowledge, I've never wasted any resources on starting up a business that ended up not working because I always make sure to plan very well and have a very good business plan before I initiate any new business. When you don't plan well, you're definitely going to fail.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds