Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

Is quite well that alot of people had such experience in business before them can find the good one they are doing now, sometimes is really good to do some research about business to know the one that is suitable for you to do.
That is very important , you can't just establish anything without proper research to know how it works and what you have to do to make it a successful one. This is the mistake so many people have been doing by failing to research.

Advertisement Placeholder
I've never really tried so much business offline. But however in terms of online business I have tried so many online business before I was able to realize a legit paid to post website which is bizdustry.

consider it not only business but a skill a life lasting skills that can help you anywhere you found yourself but
currently I have been running only two business one online and the other is offline.

Well I have Actually been engaging in quite a numbers of business both online and offline but luckily only two finallywork out for me both online and offline. it has not been easy because there are alot of challenges and data problem but thank GOD

You are lucky enough not to have undergone the stress of trying to establish multiple of businesses before you could get one that really worked.
It is highly necessary to keep trying until you get the one that worked.
That's very true. Bizdustry is enough to help someone financially until bigger job that's legit is found. The reason why a lot of people struggle online is not because they're many fake website, but because they don't have skill.

I have not actually tried any business before gotten the current one. these is my first business and I have no regrets of starting it at all.
before you go into a business you need to try as much as possible to acquire proper knowledge of how it works in other not to run into a lot of losses. Whether it is an online or offline business.

I'm a kind of person that tried so many things and I don't easily give up. But there are some businesses that have put my hands on that do not perform very well and I think I will give up before I found a very good one that I work on presently.

I really haven't had any offline business though but when I came online, I really found myself doing all sorts of things and battling with scam websites still I finally discovered the posting forum option.

That is very important , you can't just establish anything without proper research to know how it works and what you have to do to make it a successful one. This is the mistake so many people have been doing by failing to research.
Yes, it is very important to do research before going into business because it is not good to go into business without doing proper research, many people fail in business because without proper research.

That's very true. Bizdustry is enough to help someone financially until bigger job that's legit is found. The reason why a lot of people struggle online is not because they're many fake website, but because they don't have skill.
I use the money that I earn here to buy data subscription because the money I make here is a peanut . The inflation rate is even making matters worse. Money is becoming worthless as the inflation continue to rise.

Yes, it is very important to do research before going into business because it is not good to go into business without doing proper research, many people fail in business because without proper research.
Nowadays the world has become more advanced that every information can be gotten at the comfort of your own without you having to stress yourself . people establishing a business without research in this modern world is very bad.

I have tried many busy but I think this the right one for me now because of how it is and how it works I have seen more about biz industry and I think is the best for me so far

I really haven't had any offline business though but when I came online, I really found myself doing all sorts of things and battling with scam websites still I finally discovered the posting forum option.
I think anyone who want to make money on the internet must come across a lot of scam platforms. when I wanted to make money online I also ventured into a lot of scam platforms but at the end of the day I was able to find out something that really works.

I am a type of person that once I start business I do it with all my strength and mind, I didn't experienced any problem and obstacle before finding a job that pays.
And this is very good habit that if you are working with one business and you are trying to put your all efforts to do it well to achieve something. I think many of people start one business and finish it without getting something and start another business and finished it without getting something in matter of more and this kind of business doesn't work and this is not a good habit. If you want to earn something or experience something you should be consistent in everything you but you are doing.
I've tried affiliate marketing, network marketing, survey sites, freelance writing before I settled for paid to post forums. I would love to turn to cryptocurrency soon and make it a source of income full-time.
Well all of these online working are very good to get paid and I think you are going to very good thing like cryptocurrency I would like to congratulate you and good luck as well to make your income more than before.

Last edited:
Nowadays the world has become more advanced that every information can be gotten at the comfort of your own without you having to stress yourself . people establishing a business without research in this modern world is very bad.
That's true, it's very bad to go into business without doing proper research on how to establish a business, that is why is very advisable before going into business you must do some research is very important.

I tried many business either online or offline, but I didn't get any progress then. I found writing online forum to get paid and one the best forum that I'm using is still Bizdustry.

That's true, it's very bad to go into business without doing proper research on how to establish a business, that is why is very advisable before going into business you must do some research is very important.
Personally if I am interested to start a business I would not just do a personal research. I have to work also with people who have better idea of the business I'm establishing . That is very important for me.

Personally if I am interested to start a business I would not just do a personal research. I have to work also with people who have better idea of the business I'm establishing . That is very important for me.
Yes, working with people that have experience in business will also help you to learn many things before planning to start up your own business, that is why is really good to have mentor in a business so that you can get more idea about business.

Yes, working with people that have experience in business will also help you to learn many things before planning to start up your own business, that is why is really good to have mentor in a business so that you can get more idea about business.
Teachers and mentors are very important in business but however we may have a lot of challenge most especially in trying to get people that are expert in the type of business we are interested to venture into.

Teachers and mentors are very important in business but however we may have a lot of challenge most especially in trying to get people that are expert in the type of business we are interested to venture into.
That's true, starting up a business without having proper planning can be very difficult, that is why it is very important experience in any business you are trying to venture into.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds