Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many different businesses have you tried before you found what worked?

That's true, starting up a business without having proper planning can be very difficult, that is why it is very important experience in any business you are trying to venture into.
But sometimes it is not really about the experience because you may not have opportunity to gain experience based on the business you are interested to start. But at least you should be able to do the necessary things.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, i tried just one online business before i found out about bizdustry forum and trendri forum which is working for me. The online work i tried out was surveys. It didn't work well for me.

But sometimes it is not really about the experience because you may not have opportunity to gain experience based on the business you are interested to start. But at least you should be able to do the necessary things.
But at least a person must have experience about business before going into business, because most people fell in business because not having enough experience about how they can run a successful business very well.

But at least a person must have experience about business before going into business, because most people fell in business because not having enough experience about how they can run a successful business very well.
It depends , some business will need a whole lot of professionalism to be able to manage it effectively and this will require you to be qualified academically. When you establish this type of business without being qualified you might also be at risk of falling.

It depends , some business will need a whole lot of professionalism to be able to manage it effectively and this will require you to be qualified academically. When you establish this type of business without being qualified you might also be at risk of falling.
That's is true, a person need professional who can assist he or her business so that them can be qualified whenever they want to establish their own business, because business is not something you can just enter without understanding it.

That's is true, a person need professional who can assist he or her business so that them can be qualified whenever they want to establish their own business, because business is not something you can just enter without understanding it.
In a very simple terms , if I have to establish my business in the future I must arrange it in a way that everything in the business is complete. I will employ a professional into important positions that are needed.

I have tried about 3 different businesses online before I finally got to settle for what is working.

I currently am working on more working alternatives and options available.

i have tried some business that did not quite work out well for me both online and offline, on the online space i have tried ecommerce, email marketing, forex trading and domain flipping.

In a very simple terms , if I have to establish my business in the future I must arrange it in a way that everything in the business is complete. I will employ a professional into important positions that are needed.
Before going into business the person need to have a good planning before going into business, because is not what you can go into without making good planing.

I try many business that I can't even recall them both online and offline. Some I business I can recall doing is snooker pool business, machineries repair and selling of sugar Cain

I have tried more 4 websites before I discovered bizdustry. There's hardly any way of making money that I have not tried except forex trading. I have tried article writing, blog, affiliate marketing, survey and other that I can't remember now. All these method I mentioned that I have tried are all legit. I couldn't succeed with them for any of the following reasons lack of finances, lack patient, lack of skills, the region I comes from.

I haven't tried any business yet and I believe it's due to lack of finance but I believe I will soon because am still working on myself to start something reasonable.

Before going into business the person need to have a good planning before going into business, because is not what you can go into without making good planing.
I have seen so many people who establishes a business even without planning and at the same time they still make progress. Just that is risky and should not be encourage.

I've only tried fashion design, but I believe I can start many more businesses when I have money because there are many business opportunities available to me. The most crucial factor is having money.

All the business i have treid have actually worked for me before I don't just jump into starting any business , I always make sure i learn more about the business before going into it.

There was two businesses that I previously opened but at the end of the day they did not perform very well but I am particularly happy that I was able to learn some things from them.

That's true, it's very bad to go into business without doing proper research on how to establish a business, that is why is very advisable before going into business you must do some research is very important.
Anybody who goes into a business without proper research and knowledge of the business is actually risking his or her funds. it is always important to get the right mentorship before you go into a business.

I haven't actually tried any offline businesses yet. I first started making money online by commenting in forums. I later discovered that talented online users may earn more quickly and effectively, so I made the decision to start a freelance firm.

I haven't actually tried any offline businesses yet. I first started making money online by commenting in forums. I later discovered that talented online users may earn more quickly and effectively, so I made the decision to start a freelance firm.
it would prove to be a very brilliant decision on the long run, though you may struggle at first but if you keep at it then you would definitely become successful with your new found venture.

It can be tough finding a business that works for you. Many people start businesses and take years to turn a profit. Some profit within weeks and months of starting. For me, I have tried many different business ventures. From paid survey work, which I didn't do long. I also tried to do some art work online, but I found my dated skills aren't good for making art haha.

I tried some other business ventures, but they're not worth mentioning. How many different business have you tried before you found the one that worked?
I have tried many different business before I get the one I'm doing now. Working with different companies together with partnership business that failed.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds