Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How many business ideas did you run through before you found the one?

The most important thing is for you to take your time and make sure that you get your business idea right on spot because it is going to make it very easy for you to develop it in such a way that it is going to become successful.

Testing various kinds of business ideas is one of the best things you could do. You may need to experiment various things and make sure that you invest in the right kind of business in order to make sure that you have the right kind of business idea on your mind.

Advertisement Placeholder
Testing various kinds of business ideas is one of the best things you could do. You may need to experiment various things and make sure that you invest in the right kind of business in order to make sure that you have the right kind of business idea on your mind.

When it comes to carrying out business experiments for you to know exactly the one that you are going to finally choose as your business, you should try as much as possible to cut down the cost which you are using to run experiment because all of them adds to the cost of setting up your business.

When it comes to carrying out business experiments for you to know exactly the one that you are going to finally choose as your business, you should try as much as possible to cut down the cost which you are using to run experiment because all of them adds to the cost of setting up your business.

There are some business ideas never work at all. However, the business owners were clever enough to make it sound like the idea would actually work in a practical manner. However, it never worked. The Theranos company, which I mentioned before, was one such kind of example.

There are some business ideas never work at all. However, the business owners were clever enough to make it sound like the idea would actually work in a practical manner. However, it never worked. The Theranos company, which I mentioned before, was one such kind of example.

I would say that this Theranos company had a good business plan but at one point, they got greedy along the way which ended up messing up their entire business operations. If they weren't doing well initially, they wouldn't have people patronising them.

In the past 12 years, a lot of business ideas hit my mind, I even tried a couple of ideas, but sadly most of these ideas failed. I am running an online business since 2017 and this idea has worked for me until now.

Starting and running an online business seems to be a bit easier to do as long as you are committed and ready to make it work. It maybe very difficult from the start, but giving your all to ensure that it works better for you will always be the focus. It's sad to read that some of the businesses that you began failed, but I guess working online has helped you so much.

Starting and running an online business seems to be a bit easier to do as long as you are committed and ready to make it work. It maybe very difficult from the start, but giving your all to ensure that it works better for you will always be the focus. It's sad to read that some of the businesses that you began failed, but I guess working online has helped you so much.

Being able to start and run an online is largely dependent on your skills. Without having the necessary skills needed for you to succeed in your business, you would find it very difficult to cope. I know how challenging it was for me years ago when I started working online and putting my online business out there. It was hard but I was successful in the end.

Starting is easy, but managing it and making it successful can be difficult. You need a lot of money to market your business, especially advertising on various platforms. These days it is really difficult to generate sales without paid ads.

It is true what you said about finding it very difficult to generate sales without making use of paid advertisement because a lot of companies are making use of paid advertisement and this gives them an edge when it comes to being able to be in the direct face of people that are looking for whatever they are selling. So, making use of free advertisement is not going to give you the same results those who are making use of paid advertisement are getting.

It is true what you said about finding it very difficult to generate sales without making use of paid advertisement because a lot of companies are making use of paid advertisement and this gives them an edge when it comes to being able to be in the direct face of people that are looking for whatever they are selling. So, making use of free advertisement is not going to give you the same results those who are making use of paid advertisement are getting.

The fact remains that many different kinds of companies usually conduct experiments with different kinds of ideas. This is why you may have noticed that many businesses usually launch different kinds of products all the time. They discontinue certain products that do not sell well in the market.

There is no limit to the number of business ideas you can come up with. It’s important to keep in mind that not every idea will be successful, but that doesn’t mean you should give up. With persistence and hard work, you can turn your ideas into a successful business.

You're very correct about this assessment. This is why you have to get into so much brainstorming whenever you're looking at working with a new business idea. This is give you more information on those idea options that you have in order to choose the one that's going to more feasible to be successful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds