Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?

Anybody can be your customer no matter the status especially when you are service provider. In the case of service provider, its mostly competitve and i have to study the market and make sure i do extra one thing that makes me different from other. It could be in terms of billing, customer care or after sales services. Customers react diffently because they are human and the task for me is to identify what makes a particular customer happy and do more for him/her.

Advertisement Placeholder
In order to retain your customers, you should walk with them in a friendly environment, provide them with facilities and tell them the rate at which they themselves happily agree and you will also benefit.
I'm of the opinion that for you to be able to keep your customers without losing them to your business competition, you will be very prompt in upgrading your business services and products to them. Always inspect what your competitors have that you don't and upgrade on the one you offer your customers.

there are so many ways and activities to be done in order to retain your customers which includes being able to study,figure out and work on customers wants, satisfaction and needs which will make the customers always want to be with your brand

Retaining one's own customers that have become part of of your business is something every business owner should inculcate and practice to do. You must establish a form of trust and truthfullness to this customer of yours. They must your concern for them beyond their money that you want

When customers are satisfied with the quality of your products or services, they will definitely come back again for more. Many people thinks because they've gathered enough customers they no longer card about the customers feelings at their services.

there are so many ways and activities to be done in order to retain your customers which includes being able to study,figure out and work on customers wants, satisfaction and needs which will make the customers always want to be with your brand
Exactly, this is why it's very important to once in a while to set up a survey to make inquiries from your business customers on what they want to be improved on the products and services they have been offered for a while. This will give you an idea of what to do based on their opinions.

Having good customer relationship is the key. Takng your customer as your friend make them have that trust in you. At the point of rendering services to them try butress an in-depth review of the product or service, the benefits and the result to expect also then cons of it. Do try reaching out with warmth greetings and all it entails to make them appreciate the moment.

Customers usually return back to patronise a business because of how a product makes them feel or how services was rendered to them .Incentives like discount is also another.And reaching out to them on a personal bases when their patronage has become frequent will give them a sence of worth and value.

In this present era where competition keeps rising every day... It's the duty of a business owner on retaining her customer. One of the best way to do this is by providing quality customer services

Retaining of customers is one of the cores of business to which people should try to master. I try to retain my customers by collecting their contacts and making them aware of many things about the business and also offering then special promos.

For one to retain a customer and also make them to keep coming to your business, you must have a quality product this will keep your customers coming.

Retaining of customers is one very important aspect of business that people so much under rate. To keep repeat customers, you should keep them at the feet of new innovation.

Here are some tips to keep your customers coming to you;
1. Provide quality goods and services.
2. Research on the needs of your customers through surveys and try to provide what they want.
3. Listen to the issues of customers and solve them.
4. Give discount to long time customers.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
Getting to know what the customer really wants helps in promoting your business and helps retain tour customers , and making and giving them a quality products also helps too.

To my own knowledge in business administration you have to be totally honest and considerate towards your workers this will definitely keep them at your sights at work .

As for me before you can retain your customers you have to make them happy and make sure they get there goods on a perfect time without disappointment and also prove to them about your products also try and understand them even when there characters are bad
It is one thing to get a customer, it is another thing to keep them. Keeping a customer coming is on of the important aspect of business management. You can actually keep a customer by treating very important.

Personally, I think one way you can keep your customers is by constantly improving the kind of services you offer to your customers.

An effective way in retaining customers is to have a good customer relations service to begin with, when customers feel like they are important and their complaints not taken lightly them tend to stick around more, loyalty appears when there is trust

You can retain your customers by building trust and a relationship with them over a period of time of course. The building relationship process takes time so you have to be patient on that one.

We should always provide them with support, solve their queries whenever they are burdened via our business. Try to offer them quality and not quantity products at an affordable rate.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds