Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

In order to retain customers, you need to focus on two things: quality products and quality service. Whether you are selling products or services, you need to focus on quality in order to retan customers. You may try to lure customers through discounts, freebies, etc. however, if you are not delievering quality, these tactics will not work.

Advertisement Placeholder
How to retain a customer is to be friendly and be nice with them go beyond the customer level and ask how is life with them n so on sometimes you can gift them invite them if you are having a party

when you make customers satisfaction your top priority, they will keep on patronizing you. Make sure you make your office friendly to the customer, entertain them with jokes and smiles, then let the prices of your products or services moderate and affordable.
You will always win there heart.

To retain customers, ask them during their first visit if they would like to come back and if they don't want to find out why and fix it so the next customer would want to stay and if they want to stay create a customer service management to know how to keep tabs on the customers

It is easy to keep your customer satisfied so they won't leave you for another person.
Firstly always be nice to your customers and listen to their corrections if you can convince them, its fine and if you can't you have to adjust.
Always produce quality and unique product, if you do this correctly they will find it hard to leave you, and try and give out gifts them.

If you want to retain your customers there is so many ways you can try i will tell some of them. If you want to retain your customer you should stay in touch and encourage their interaction. Make the most of social media because social media is most effective marketing strategy today. Take responsibility for every problem happening within your product.

Retaining customers in all sectors of the economy now is very hard to do due to the influx of competition coming into all part of the sector. However, one major way I think a business owner should be able to retain his or her customers is to offer the best quality service that will make them keep coming for more at low price

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
I agree with you that any buyer who buys something from him when he comes back to you to return it to change you need to talk to him kindly.You deal with it in a good way and solve its problem If you treat your customer well, he will be more than happy to impress you that he will not break your customer.

I agree with you that any buyer who buys something from him when he comes back to you to return it to change you need to talk to him kindly.You deal with it in a good way and solve its problem If you treat your customer well, he will be more than happy to impress you that he will not break your customer.
I've charged one of my stubborn customers of about 300 dollars for my service fee and at the end I have him back 50 percent of the amount he paid me not because I don't need the money but I just want to prove him wrong to some extent and since then. My stubborn customer is now one of my regular customer

1:Notice churning signs in advance. The most obvious way to ensure 2:customer retention is to prevent a customer from leaving.
3:Target customers with special offers.
4:Reward your most profitable (VIP) customers.
5:personalize your follow-ups.
6:Keep your follow-up promises
7: satisfaction to the customer.

1:Notice churning signs in advance. The most obvious way to ensure 2:customer retention is to prevent a customer from leaving.
3:Target customers with special offers.
4:Reward your most profitable (VIP) customers.
5:personalize your follow-ups.
6:Keep your follow-up promises
7: satisfaction to the customer.
And again, be faithful don't give your customers false hope and they keep coming back unnecessarily just because of the promise a d time you gave to them to come have their items. If you keep running your business like that you will hardly loose any customer

If you don't know how your clients feel about it, it is difficult to develop your company. To collect customer feedback and share the data with the rest of the company, you need a process. This is where a customer feedback loop creates a framework for client reviews and surveys to be collected, evaluated, and distributed.

Retaining customers is one the major issues that entrepreneurs face in their business, it is not easy retaining the customers. Some ways I think customers can be glued to a particular product or company is through quality delivery, incentives, promotions, and customers satisfaction. I think these can help in maintaining and increasing the customer base.
[automerge]1612553465[/automerge]
Retaining customers is one the major issues that entrepreneurs face in their business, it is not easy retaining the customers. Some ways I think customers can be glued to a particular product or company is through quality delivery, incentives, promotions, and customers satisfaction. I think these can help in maintaining and increasing the customer base.

When a good and polite customer care representative gives them premium services. So you have to ensure you have a good customer care representative. Then follow up is important, call them or message them so you can know if they liked the products and what they did not like as well. Improve on the area they spoke of. By the time the customer returns and see the changes, might become a permanent customer.

I don't know maybe you have viewed my post somewhere on this platform but if you haven't it's still fine.The only way to retain your customers as I have always said is through customer relationship management which is very vital in business

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
Keeping in touch is another thing entirely, but you keeping yourself updated on your area of rendering service is very important, when you are still in the old fashioned way of rendering service no customer will want to stick to you, because unconsciously it will pass a message to them, whenever you can't inform your customers about latest informations, and give them quality service they will never come back.

maintaining and retaining your customer is not a very easy thing to do you know you're not the only one doing that particular business so you have to try to make sure you always release good contents to your customers to them prove to them that you are capable and willing

As an essential service provider, and having worked in a pharmacy before, I've learnt a few things about retaining customers.

One things that makes people come back is when you solve their problems, and not just the ones they come with, but even those problems they may not know they have.

If you are very interested and your company has been done with your customers and your business and the bank and the other companies he has already mentioned above and you will not get ready in your future. The numbers of customer are retained.

Retaining your customers shouldn't be that hard of you're good in business, it means you just have to maintain a good customer service relationship and ensure customers are satisfied with what you offer.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds