Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

Make friends with them. Sometimes its not about just buying selling, get to know them especially the important customers earn their trust

Advertisement Placeholder
Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
All of what you have listed is very important, in retaining customers, also a good polite and helpful customer service is a plus, as people are easily put off by rude behaviors.

There different type of customers the ones that care less about promo but are after quality goods,so to me first produce the quality they pay for,and also try and give discount to higher purchase goods
[automerge]1633298597[/automerge]
Retaining a customer is not a difficult thing personally I will focus on the important thing which is the ability to communicate with staff and also reduces cost

Last edited:
I believe I can retain my customers if I am persistent in delivering quality products, being attentive to their needs, conflict and expectations and also engaging in promos during festive seasons.

I can retain and keep my customers by always maintaining the quality standard of goods or services that I offer. Good branding and regular discounts can also make customers to continue patronizing my business.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
I always try my best to offer my customers great service, that is the main reason my customers keep coming back.
Even those who raise complaints are always sure to get their problems resolved as fast as possible.
I keep in touch with them via whatsapp.

A lot of people have made good points, it is important to keep on touch as well as provide quality services, it also important to try and resolve issues as fast and best as you can.

I can retain my customers by patronizing them to give what they want and try to less the price as a marketing strategy and try to know what they want

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep f
I retain my customers by making them regard my business as valuable.
Once I adopt my strategies which are always based on good customer satisfaction, my clients would have no reason resorting elsewhere.
So, I retain my clients by providing them good customer services.
in touch with them?

You can retain customers only when you are selling good quality products for an affordable price. As long as people find your products to be of high quality and cost less than other similar products, they will continue to buy from your store.

For you to retain a customer, you have to value that customer, be friendly to customers, let them know that they matters, sometimes sell your product to them with low gain, it will help you keep them forever
Most of the times the customers really cheerish if the busines owners would be trating them in a vry special way and manner,this is one thing the value in addition to the price reduction you are givng to them.

keep in touch with them. You can retain your customers by showing them tender and Love, check up on them when they are sick,showing love is the best way to retain your customers.

There are many ways you can use in retaining your customers and one of them is by giving them the best product and services you can offer which will makes them always ask for more.

Well, I can retain my customers, depending on the kind of services I have been providing to them and how to meet up to their demand and at the time they needed. sometimes, quality customers service to the people helped alot in retaining customer.

The are many way to retain your costumers some are them are by good customer interraction,when you are friendly with your costumers these wiil attract the costumers.

Customer service is actually very important for any business to grow and so one must take care of his or her customers very well and a business owner can take up the challenge of checking up on his customers fro time to time

For you to retain a customer, you have to value that customer, be friendly to customers, let them know that they matters, sometimes sell your product to them with low gain, it will help you keep them forever
Lol. There's nothing customers like more than paying less for things. Even though the discount is very little, they cherish this. This one way one can use to keep customers

I believe I can retain my customers if I am persistent in delivering quality products, being attentive to their needs, conflict and expectations and also engaging in promos during festive seasons.
I can retain my customers by making them know the value of my business.
Provision of good quality service or products is what makes a customer value your business.

One of the method of retaining your customers , is actually by giving them tips and bonus ,even if it's not frequently ,but atleast some times it would actually revive the interest they have in your business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds