Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

Giving them a high-quality product or service will, in my opinion, be your best bet for keeping them as clients as long as they remember how much they liked it. so you should try to be friendly and play around with them occasionally. Always stay in touch with them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Giving them a high-quality product or service will, in my opinion, be your best bet for keeping them as clients as long as they remember how much they liked it. so you should try to be friendly and play around with them occasionally. Always stay in touch with them.
That's just the best way to retain your customers, if you are giving them a high quality products they'll definitely enjoy it,and that's what you'll like as a business individual, satisfying your customers is very important.

That's true, that's what humans are good at, most people want a good and quality products at a cheaper price, and I don't think that's happening because there's no way you can make profits if you are doing that.
You don't have to make your product extremely cheaper , you just have to make it a bit lower than what they are selling in the normal market. A little price difference can make a serious impact in the progress of your business.

First is by ensuring that I provide solutions to their needs - quality ones at that. Then I'll proceed to offer them discounts or special privileges for loyalty. That way I'm sure they'll stick around for long.

That's true, that's what humans are good at, most people want a good and quality products at a cheaper price, and I don't think that's happening because there's no way you can make profits if you are doing that.
That's true. Also offering them discounts now and then on good products will help.

You don't have to make your product extremely cheaper , you just have to make it a bit lower than what they are selling in the normal market. A little price difference can make a serious impact in the progress of your business.
That's true, I believe if you are doing this a lot of people will be having good interest on buying your products, a lot of people nowadays care about making profits they don't care about how to retain their customers.

Retaining customers is one of the hardest things to do in a business, so this is a very good question.
You only need to purchase gifts for your customers at the end of each month or year to thank them for coming to your store in order to keep them coming back.

You can retain customers by calling them,texting them,sending a thank you sticker to them let them know they are important to you.Before all this your manner of approach the first time you meet them goes a long way its depicts your type of person,and lastly make sure you give them a little gift at the end of the year and also ask them their opinion on your business what they like and don't like
Retain your customer is very easy to a business individual who knows what business is all about. Providing them with the best service and caring about them retains a customer

You must comprehend what your clients require if you want to keep them.
Are your items helping your customers solve their problems?
Then ask for feedback from them, pay attention to their testimonials and complaints, hear their suggestions, and fix the problem to make your items more competitive.

That's true, I believe if you are doing this a lot of people will be having good interest on buying your products, a lot of people nowadays care about making profits they don't care about how to retain their customers.
Seriously , so many people are very much interested in the profit. They might increase their product price and they are not interested even if their product has to stay in their shop for a very long time.

Seriously , so many people are very much interested in the profit. They might increase their product price and they are not interested even if their product has to stay in their shop for a very long time.
That's just the true, a lot of people are interested on the profits but they don't work on a strategy that will bring them consistent profits, that's why most of them keep falling.

That's just the true, a lot of people are interested on the profits but they don't work on a strategy that will bring them consistent profits, that's why most of them keep falling.
Being focused on profit only will make you lose a lot of money in the long run. You should be very much interested in the process of building yourself to be a profitable business person.

Being focused on profit only will make you lose a lot of money in the long run. You should be very much interested in the process of building yourself to be a profitable business person.
You have a point there, this just like trading if you are expecting a profit and you don't know what you are doing the market will teach you a bitter lesson.

As far as I am concerned I think business owners can achieve this through continuous selling at discounted prices and implementation of product promotional deals like buy two get one free and provision of the best quality customer services ever.

You have a point there, this just like trading if you are expecting a profit and you don't know what you are doing the market will teach you a bitter lesson.
The truth is that the major purpose of any business is to make profit but just focusing on the profit alone is not the right way to go. There are a lot of things you need to put in place before you expect profit.

The truth is that the major purpose of any business is to make profit but just focusing on the profit alone is not the right way to go. There are a lot of things you need to put in place before you expect profit.
That's the fact, if you are not making good profits in your business I don't tht they will be any reason for you to continue, earning money is what really matters, you are expected to have something that will help you.

When it comes to your customers, you have to know how to maintain a strong and good relationship with them, your customers have to fully trust you on everything

If you are looking for a way to retain your customers the best way you can use is by providing them with a good customers service, this one of the best way you can retain.

It's all about what you are producing as a business entrepreneur, and the level at which you are communicating and taking good care of your customers because you need a good customer care support.

One way you can use to retain your customers is actually offering them quality products at an affordable price and offering discounts to loyal customers especially those who bring in reviews about your business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds