Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How to retain customers in your business?

I believe you've mentioned one of the best ways to retain customers. Customers always like to feel appreciated and a business owner should appreciate them once in a while. It could be by giving them discounts like you mentioned.

Advertisement Placeholder
I believe you've mentioned one of the best ways to retain customers. Customers always like to feel appreciated and a business owner should appreciate them once in a while. It could be by giving them discounts like you mentioned.

Whenever you offer high-quality product or services to your customers, they will always be interested in always patronizing you. This is because they will not like to pay for something that is not worth the money that they are paying for.

Whenever you offer high-quality product or services to your customers, they will always be interested in always patronizing you. This is because they will not like to pay for something that is not worth the money that they are paying for.
That's true. I once purchased something from an online thrift store and it was of low quality and it wasn't what i expected. I swore never to purchase anything from that store because i feel they sell low quality products.

That's true. I once purchased something from an online thrift store and it was of low quality and it wasn't what i expected. I swore never to purchase anything from that store because i feel they sell low quality products.

This is always the reality of things whenever a business establishment sells something that is of low value to the customer who paid a higher amount of money for such products. If it's possible for that customer to sue that business establishment, I'm sure that so many will do that.

Even if your pricing is high, just have a nice character. The challenge is that some people don't know how to control their flaw characters when they are in business. I have made it a conscious thing not to shout on a customer no matter how ridiculous such customer is .

Providing excellent customer service can enhance client loyalty and the likelihood that they will use your company again. Insights gained from soliciting consumer feedback can be used to enhance your offerings in terms of both goods and services as well as customer satisfaction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds