Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

There are many ways you can retain your customers and keep them coming to your business but I will just mention a few. Number one is by making your customers feel important by showing them respect and always let them know how you enjoy their patronage. Never talk back to an angry customers because you can never win the argument with them.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are really doing what is expected of you, that Is, rendering top notch service, then you won't even be bothered about how to retain your customers as they would definitely come to you with no struggle.

Here are a few ways companies can improve customer retention:
  • Give great service. Customer retention is fickle when customer service is lacking. ...
  • Be quick to resolve issues. Not every product works exactly right and sometimes paid services don¹t meet expectations. ...
  • Keep in touch. ...
  • Reward loyalty. ...
  • Thank your customers

Is just trust because when your customers trust you obviously it will help them to come to you when they are in need of your service and also the other way around , so every business owners must establish Trust with customers.

I believe every business organisation can retain a customer as long as he wishes only when the organisation or company is not willing and ready to provide it's customer with the best services they paid for.

Is just trust because when your customers trust you obviously it will help them to come to you when they are in need of your service and also the other way around , so every business owners must establish Trust with customers.
As a business owner , customer satisfaction is one of the best way in retaining your customers because there's a lot of competition out there and your customer might decide to stay If you satisfy them

As a business owner , customer satisfaction is one of the best way in retaining your customers because there's a lot of competition out there and your customer might decide to stay If you satisfy them
That is what I also believe because with customer satisfaction they are likely to be happy with your business which will in turn brings them closer to you. Apart from this you also have to be honest and give them the bestof what you can.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
One of the things that i have come to understand and discover in serving customers is that you have to be honest and give them value for their money,and make them feel at ease with your business.

Having a feedback channel set up is one of the best ways to keep in touch with your already existing customers. If that means of communicating with them is enabled, they will be easily influenced into comply back to buy more.

I think the best way to retain your customers as a business man is by giving bonuses to them, not only that by also visiting them when they are sick. Many people don't do that but on my own understanding that's the best way to retain your customers.

I think the best way to retain your customers as a business man is by giving bonuses to them, not only that by also visiting them when they are sick. Many people don't do that but on my own understanding that's the best way to retain your customers.
Giving bonus to your customer is one of the best way of retaining them but you have to caution the bonus so that it won't affect your business negatively , you need to be giving them the best in order to retain them

Giving bonus to your customer is one of the best way of retaining them but you have to caution the bonus so that it won't affect your business negatively , you need to be giving them the best in order to retain them
That's true, giving bonuses to your employees is the best way to retain them, but we only do that to our hard working employees, dishonest employees are not being appreciated.

Retaining customers in business is pretty much straight forward because the only thing that you have to do is to give them an experience that they will want to encounter again later.

There are many ways in which you can retain your customers and have more customer in the process , making sure you know what your customer wants and fulfilling their needs is very important.

Making customers is is one thing, but retaining them is a different thing entirely. Many are very good at making customers, but never played a good role in retaining them. You as a business person, what are the things you can do so as to get your customers to come back time and time again? Do you give great service? Are you quick to resolve issues? Do you keep in touch with them?
If you could provide good products for your customers, have a smiley face with them and give them some discounts this would make them come back and bring their friends and family next time.

We can retain our customers if we are giving them good quality and valuable products and giving them good communication with honesty and checking their feedbacks also about our products this will lead to a retaining of costumers.

Retaining customers in business is pretty much straight forward because the only thing that you have to do is to give them an experience that they will want to encounter again later.
You are right, you need to understand that your customers are the main reason why you start up the business and there's no way you can do without them, this very important.

the only method I have for keeping them is customer relationship management, which entails getting to know my clients personally, understanding their needs, and providing them with a unique product that will make them like my company.

Personally I don't really have nothing much to do. I only have to understand what they need and from all indication every client and consumers will always need high-quality product and at a cheaper price. This is what I will provide if I have the chance to do so.

Personally I don't really have nothing much to do. I only have to understand what they need and from all indication every client and consumers will always need high-quality product and at a cheaper price. This is what I will provide if I have the chance to do so.
That's true, that's what humans are good at, most people want a good and quality products at a cheaper price, and I don't think that's happening because there's no way you can make profits if you are doing that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds