Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you think you can retain your customers?

I believe that I can retain a good customer by providing him discounts and being nice with them. Most of the time customers come again if you are a really nice seller and have good manners. Courtesy is always important and people love it. I may also provide coupons or even gift cards to really good customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to retain customers in your business, you should have a good product then followed by a near excellent customer support. This would make them want to buy from you.

I believe it would be based on the kind of work you are into, there are various ways you can retain your customers. But your goal should not just be to retain it should also include how to attract more customers as well. You could try having promos and also rebranding your products once in awhile, create events that would attract not just the old ones but new ones as well

There are so many ways to make buying customers regular customers. You can always give them a discount or you can very well re target them with other ads.

The best way you can retain your customer is for you to make sure they are happy all the time because when people are happy always come for you to make them more happier, I still keep on coming and this is the best thing you can do.

Customers are the ones that makes a business going. It's one thing to source for customers and another thing to get and retain them. You really need to improve on customer's service

When it comes to retaining customers, the only thing that matters is the quality of the product. If your product has quality, people will again and again buy the same product. Look at the Apple's market, it has a loyal brand users.

Concerning this question on how to keep your customers, my advise on the matter is that you should have a personal relationship with the customers not just a business relationship, ask how he or she is doing, show that you care about them. Another thing you can do is to offer them your goods and services at discount prices
Well as for me I believe that the best way that a business can retain customers is by setting up a customer service desk or section in the business that will be taking reactions and figures whenever they consume the product and their suggestion so as to implementing and the subsequent product and services that the business will offer to these customers.

When you offer your customers good services, they tend to come back. You can build a good relationship with them and offer them extra services. You can also reward them for their loyalty.

1. Surprise Gifts and Discounts. Customers are people and people love to feel appreciated.
2. Provide Excellent Customer Service.
3.Customer Surveys.
4. Bee Active in Your Community.
5. Keepp Customers Informed. 6. Customer Onboarding.

A lot of customers really love to have discount from where they buy their goods from so I think one of the best ways to retain customers is to always give regular customers discount

Give them quality either in product or services,make them know and feel valued that they patronises you , ask them for feedbacks and much more you can do to serve them better.

You are definitely going to retain the customers in your business if you are able to get through things right. The first thing is to have a very good product dissolve their needs and also have top-notch customer service.

Discounts and bonuses will be a nice place to start. You can also offer free services to them sometimes if your business is service based.

However, if you want to become an investor there is a basic framework to enhancing your knowledge and steps to begin properly.

Hmm, if you're dealing a business that will only grow with customers patronizing you often. Then you shouldn't do anything that will make those customers feel bad.

Keeping a customer updated is very important.. you can do give away or you will also ask about wether you they still like yoyr services or not

One thing with customers is that they need like being appreciated and they love give away. So likely you'll keep contacts while doing follow up, you can achieve this.

Offer your clients along with high top premium items, connect to all of them when a brand-new item you believe will certainly rate of passion all of them strikes the marketplace. Manage issues occurring maturely. Provide discount rate to all of them when they acquisition products in some cases.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds