Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Earnings over the internet is quite a huge deal for me so I try my best to ensure that I meet with the timing for each site I earn from. I have to set notification alarms and timers to enable me be reminded of the time for checking each required site.

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm a student.i do studies .but when i found myself free i would try to engage into trust able and worthy sites like bizdustry.u can earn money by making post at any time per day ..you can also manage your time in such a way that if you find some free time in your office you can comment and post in your earning sites

It has always been very difficult to mamange my time on money earning websites since the day I got a day job. I always wanted to earn online rather than having a 9-5 day job. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to very limited online earning opportunities in my country. So it is difficult to mange the time.

I don't have a specific schedule for making money online like on forums, I only use my free time to create posts or visit other sites for trading, or just looking for information ..

I manage my time at earning sites by doing different works for example selling different products
Share ideas with other peoples work on amazon and also on daraz
Also use the bizdustry and get knowledge and earn a lot of money

I'm a student.i do studies .but when i found myself free i would try to engage into trust able and worthy sites like bizdustry.u can earn money by making post at any time per day ..you can also manage your time in such a way that if you find some free time in your office you can comment and post in your earning sites
It is the best way to manage your time as a student. In view of the pandemic I have the most free time to be online, between one place or another. But I work offline and I do the same as you do, when I have the opportunity I enter from my phone and make any publication in Bizdustry or enter another site.

Whenever we have someone online When we start work, we look at our time. We also have some time. We work at this time, but online work is a good job that we can do at any time.But still we see time so that those who are free in time can work easily and calmly.

When you manage it well, there's more of it.
There are limitations.
Prioritizing helps stretch it further.
Planning is a must.
Write it down.
Have focus.
Review and adjust.

It is never easy for me to compare offline job with online because of the time schedule. I believe my leisure time I always use it to earn money different site like bizindustry etc but it is not ever easy.

It pays to have a schedule because we have other things we are doing during the day, what I do now is set an alarm with a goal in mind so as to make it easier to work and not get lazy or procrastinate, also one has to be motivated, know wht he is actually online

That's very nice of you to have been able to put in one hour time alocation for each of the site you work in. I put in two hours for each of the sites I work in on a daily basis. But I tend to increase the timing on weekends

The time taken for me to be true with a particular platform depends on the available task,i can last less than an hour and sometimes reaching two hours.

I manage my time well when I'm chanced enough. I spend around 4-6 hours everyday to complete my task online via Bizdustry.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
I don't really have a fixed time for my online earning, I just come online anytime I have a free time and starts earning, but I have a fixed time in the night between 8pm to 10pm.

I manage my time in any earning site by giving it few time to see how it is, whether it is legit or scam,I also know information about it before starting it

I do my day to day job mostly when I have a break at work I just got online and check my transactions online and mostly at night I check all my online transaction

I'm focused on one site whic is Bizdustry, it doesn't take me more than 3-4 hours to finish my online task and focus on my offline gig to earn a living.

It is very difficult to manage your time at any site because sometimes you find out that the time I'm located to you it's not just enough for you to earn the amount of money you want, you have to be consistent and the very fast in your work.

I enjoy my time on too many PTP sites, and also manage my time at freelancer.com in order to earn too. Its never easy for me to cover my online task within 24 hours period cos i still have other things that takes my time up offline. But i still devote more than six hours on average everyday to execute my tasks online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds