Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

The money is the motivation. It is not actually easy trying to pick up your phone and start typing every single minute but the point is when you think about the fortune you could making from such gigs, you will be motivated to do it.
Resting periods are highly essential as to prevent fatigue

Advertisement Placeholder
It is pretty much easy to manage your time in the Internet if you are working with multiple website. Always ensure that you use phones with not less than 4 gb RAM size and internet speed of at least 4G network.
I'm only using my phone but unfortunately, the original RAM size of it was just 2 gb, and now I only have less than 1gb. It's frustrating because my phone functions really slow. I would get a new one once I saved up.

Just divide your time equally on them and later on if you know which site is worth your time then go focus on it, give all of your effort on thay certain site bit before that just check the legitimacy of it soo that you will avoid being scammed and much more to avoid your efforts from being wasted specially there are a lot of site which promises good payment for a short period of time.

well.... For me I earn from two get paid to sites at the moment.... I set a timer that reminds me every one hour to post a comment.... That way I get to manage my time and earn more

Making money or earning money generally takes time and theore time you invest the more money you make. Since time is the challenge here, you need to prioritize your schedule, understand time management

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
I agree with you but I am not new yet. I have not come to this side yet.The rest of the other online inning sites will be known so I will spend time with it Not that if you are using different sites via mobile, you can work on it anytime, anywhere, anytime, if your work is simple, it means you spend ten minutes on one side.You can set up different sites at the same time while using different browsers
[automerge]1611570732[/automerge]
There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
I agree with you but I am not new yet. I have not come to this side yet.The rest of the other online inning sites will be known so I will spend time with it Not that if you are using different sites via mobile, you can work on it anytime, anywhere, anytime, if your work is simple, it means you spend ten minutes on one side.You can set up different sites at the same time while using different browsers

Im just usually using my phone so it's quite convenient for me since i can just open a website i needed to work something to anywhere i go or no matter what im doing i can just pause it for a while to do some work online. It's quite easy you just need to remove those websites that you barely get anything.

[automerge]1611570732[/automerge]

That's what I do. I have like 20 open tabs on my phone browser, sometimes more. I keep them on for all of the earning sites and online activities at school. Whilst it's great that we could work anywhere, it's also kinda hard since my phone is always lagging.

To build a successful freelance career, you need more than creativity. However, these are not matched with your amazing design skills if your accounting system is handled later than the receipts on the back of the sofa, or you just think about when Then the words "please" in the bar. I menag to these times of earning,
[automerge]1611580084[/automerge]
To build a successful freelance career, you need more than creativity. However, these are not matched with your amazing design skills if your accounting system is handled later than the receipts on the back of the sofa, or you just think about when Then the words "please" in the bar. I menag to these times of earning,

I think this a big challenge confronting many people who do online business especially the ones on paid post forums. Many are operating on different sites and will be online virtually all the time.

Managing work online is easy as compared to offline work.
But for online work we need to have fast internet connection and rapid work should be done .
For me it's easy to manage time for online working because I always sit alone to put complete Concentration on my site and deliver the work at time.

You can manage your time in earning site by always being constant with time and also been dedicated. Dedication matters a lot in every business so you have to be able to manage a lot in every business. Site is all about time and all about managing time to earn.

I think for time management first you manage your schedule at the earing site by using a mobile phone. many sites are helpful to earn money nowadays via the internet or online system.

Last edited:
Earning sites are really cool and a blessing to people who love to work from home but sometimes they can be really tiring especially when you do not plan well. You could spent so much time all day online and not make much while someone who has dedicated a particular time for himself will make more than you in a day. So what you should do is pick out a particular time frame in a day and focus all your energy on your online site within that time it could be 1,2 or 3 hrs but just make sure working that time frame you are doing nothing else but working on your online site

I think this a big challenge confronting many people who do online business especially the ones on paid post forums. Many are operating on different sites and will be online virtually all the time.
Back when I made this post, bizdustry was the only site that I was earning from. Till recently I discover another forum and some sites that gives me extra money. I'm almost online all the time, but now that the class has started, I might spend a little time on my online activities.

An English man once said time is money. You can make money if you are not guarded by time. You need to make sure that your time gives you money. For you to manage your time with an earning site you must first of all know why you are doing what you doing then you need to know the value it will bring on the card for you also you need to thing if it worth given your time to it. By so doing you will be able to value your time for it .

My priorities are based on how much money I will be earning. For example if I have two jobs at my hand and one pays $50 and another pays $60. I will start on higher paying job. If I don't have any freelancing assignments on my hand I work on earning site.

That seems great on your part because we need to also get some more time for offline duties. As you me l try as much as possible to spend the first hour by replying to posts and use the remaining minutes for other things like claiming my 250 satoshi from okex.

Time management is an important skill to cultivate. It can help you make the most out of each day, leading to success in areas like work and school. To manage your time, use your time productively by working in the right environment and prioritizing tasks. Minimize distractions by shutting off your phone and social media when necessary. Make sure to follow a daily schedule that allows you to make the most out of each day.

When I started I found it hard to remember to log in. What helped me was setting an hourly reminder.

I also started monitoring how much time I spent on each individual forum
Wow, you're really hard working and determined to set up an hourly reminder, that's good, most times I'm with my phone attending to customers as I have a side business so when I remember I go round to my earning sites and do what needs to be done

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds