Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Definitely. Whenever I'm working on my main "hussling" page, I don't drift away from it for a second because I make in 30 minutes what other sites give me in a whole day. I only work on the other pages after meeting my target.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well if in truth I want to be completely honest with you concerning this subject matter on how i manage my time in online earnung sites, well I have to let you know that what i do is scheduling a number of posts i will make per hour each day

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
It's not very easy for me to stay that long on a site as I would have other things that would require my attention at work or home or even get distracted with something else.

Time management has been a very difficult task, I remember when I was into a job few months ago, for over a month I didn't have the opportunity of using bizdustry , what I did was just to commit some hours of the day towards it and it really worked
Scheduling time and having a timetable on how to spend your day matters a lot in managing your time for online earning , but I only come to bizdustry anytime I am free from my offline work.

Seriously time management is very essential or is a crucial element which determines how things can or are to be done appropriately at the right moment without compromising the other. you make time for every online website in other to meet up to your demands.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
I manage my time on earning websites according to my schedule. Most times I visited earning sites when I'm on break at work or when there is nothing to attend to at work. At home I used earning sites to relax except if the sites gives me good money, I can dedicate a lot of time for it.

I manage my hours based on the extra hours left for me to work and earn after soaking myself with offline tasks. Let me say i usually have 2-3 hours posting online everyday at average.

Depending on my schedule of activities for that day, I normally spend nothing more than three hours working on any one of the earning sites per time

I create time for each of the platform i work on then manage my time effectively ,when earning on those platform and also create a leisure time

Successfully managing your money requires a budget, one that you can work with weekly and monthly to stay on top of your spending and saving and track your income. Managing your time is similar. Using a calendar or task list to stay on top of what needs to be done and what you’ve accomplished will help you stay productive. Using a budget for your money and calendar for your time will help you successfully manage both.
I have a work schedule for each site. In the early morning I work on 2 sites and again by 9 am. After lunch I will be working on another site and later on another. Maybe I am spending 2 to 3 hours or sometimes longer depending on the posts that I make. When the topic is very interesting to me I tend to make a longer comment than usual. If I am not available on the scheduled time then more likely I would be missing the site. It is fortunate if I can work on all the sites within the day.
My schedule is quite different for my work online.currently i mainly concentrate on bizdustry and my work offline take the rest of my time.I spend substantial amount of time with this forum and make contribution based on how intresting i found the topic to be.

Soon I'll be spending more time pine, if i find time to learn a skill, like graphics design. When i was very much younger, i enjoyed painting, arts and craft designs. And I'll be moved to do that online very soon.

When I started I found it hard to remember to log in. What helped me was setting an hourly reminder.

I also started monitoring how much time I spent on each individual forum
You are so creative on this one here too. That reminder you set for yourself really takes your mind off trying to want to remember as you will be very focused on what you're doing untill the reminder rings to alert you.

I limit myself to earn particular money from each site. And I dont spend more than 2 hours to earn money online because it pains my eye to be honest. So I wisely spend the time to earn from different sites daily.

I usually do not work more than my capacity on earning sites. Just login and go straight into what you want to do and what you can work on. Have a timeline for login and staying on the site.

The best way to manage your time at any site is always be dedicated and utilise your time to meet up with your daily target or post,

I am a very busy person. And so, keeping up with the expected time I need to be online for some money making sites needed me to set up a alarm for the purpose of reminding me of that particular online task I need to go and do

Depending on my schedule of activities for that day, I normally spend nothing more than three hours working on any one of the earning sites per time

Right now I am unemployed, so I can dedicate more tiome to online earnings. You spend three hours but I spend more time on Paid to post forums and some other websites. I can work on the computer for long hours but I believe that I should get paid accordingly to the efforts I am putting into it.

Right now I am unemployed, so I can dedicate more tiome to online earnings. You spend three hours but I spend more time on Paid to post forums and some other websites. I can work on the computer for long hours but I believe that I should get paid accordingly to the efforts I am putting into it.
Of course you shouldn't waste time on platforms that won't benefit you financially seeing that you've got the time to make up for the bills you personally have to settle for yourself. Good hustle.

Of course you shouldn't waste time on platforms that won't benefit you financially seeing that you've got the time to make up for the bills you personally have to settle for yourself. Good hustle.

Yes, I know that. I have struggled a lot when it comes to making income online, and I am still struggling. In the past, I used to seek and search for many online website that could pay me, but I ended up wasting my time for absolutely nothing. However, right now Bizdustry has been one of the best sites which I use and I really earn a good income in here. I am so lucky to work on Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!!

Yes, I know that. I have struggled a lot when it comes to making income online, and I am still struggling. In the past, I used to seek and search for many online website that could pay me, but I ended up wasting my time for absolutely nothing. However, right now Bizdustry has been one of the best sites which I use and I really earn a good income in here. I am so lucky to work on Bizdustry! Long Live Bizdustry!!
I feel your point very much. If you had given up your search, you might have gotten the opportunity that bizdustry is offering now being the leading platform among it's contemporaries

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds