Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Don't get Left without a safety net.
isn't possible to save all the time, because bills have to be paid and new equipment has to be bought, but it's good to have something put aside for that very reason. If you damage your keyboard or tablet, you can't create new work without it.

Advertisement Placeholder
My priorities are based on how much money I will be earning. For example if I have two jobs at my hand and one pays $50 and another pays $60. I will start on higher paying job. If I don't have any freelancing assignments on my hand I work on earning site.
That's also my strategy. I would prioritize the site that would pay me more. After that, I will move to the other sites.
That seems great on your part because we need to also get some more time for offline duties. As you me l try as much as possible to spend the first hour by replying to posts and use the remaining minutes for other things like claiming my 250 satoshi from okex.
I think I'm familiar with claiming on okex. Is it the one where I could earn just by watching a video but there's a limit? Not sure, sometimes I get it all mixed up.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
It depends on the site i joined in. Like one of the earning sites i registered in, it is rewuired to login every morning and spend just 2-5 minutes, then im free to go. Another one is there is a specific time to do the task and withrawal time. Usually it just takes me an hour.

That's also my strategy. I would prioritize the site that would pay me more. After that, I will move to the other sites.

I think I'm familiar with claiming on okex. Is it the one where I could earn just by watching a video but there's a limit? Not sure, sometimes I get it all mixed up.
Yeah, that is it. For me everyday I always try to spend some few minutes on it and claim my 250 Satoshi which was previously 400 Satoshi. And why do you say sometimes you miss it up because if you watch the ad or video for a minimum time of one minute, you do recaptcha and receive your points.

Yes you right but I give more time on each time also follow there rules and regulations, for example like bizdustry after 3comment you are free to do anything or move to the other site available to work on so that's how you going to fixed everything the little time you have

Yeah, that is it. For me everyday I always try to spend some few minutes on it and claim my 250 Satoshi which was previously 400 Satoshi. And why do you say sometimes you miss it up because if you watch the ad or video for a minimum time of one minute, you do recaptcha and receive your points.
Oh, yeah, I remember it was 400 satoshi a day because someone in this forum have made a thread about it. I'm not actually a member of the site but thanks for the information regarding the earnings there.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
Managing time is very necessary for successful life, if it comes to me I give time to online earning after taking my online classes and whenever I go to bed give, i turn to all the platforms for online earning.
In exams its very hard to manage it.

You asked a question which I ask so many times in a day from myself too. I think it takes a lot of time. It's not so easy to join a website and and then work on it properly. I'm spending my nine to ten hours on different sites for earning purposes. But now I'm thinking that I should go to learn skills for freelancing. Because it is not possible to spend hours and hours on different sites for the sake of money. Freelancing keeps you relaxed sometimes, but these sites don't have such Concept.

Since there are limits every hour here, once I reached my limit I will immediately switch to my other earning sites to maximized and utilized my time effectively then vice versa. I found myself more productive doing such thing and I can still give myself sometime to do other things.

As for me I easily manage my time on online earning sites. Through out my cell i can earn some money on earning sites . I wiil be able to make the money form these sights to do some work . I would like to do some work on these sights and i also can manage my time . When

Successfully managing your money requires a budget, one that you can work with weekly and monthly to stay on top of your spending and saving and track your income. Managing your time is similar. Using a calendar or task list to stay on top of what needs to be done and what you’ve accomplished will help you stay productive. Using a budget for your money and calendar for your time will help you successfully manage both.

I always use different time tables for it.I have a work schedule for each site. In the early morning I work on 2 sites and again by 9 am. After lunch I will be working on another site and later on another. Maybe I am spending 2 to 3 hours or sometimes longer depending on the posts that I make. But the work load is more than it and i mostly work offline.

I have only one online business which is bizdustry . I am student I manage my time from my study time .
Thanks bizdustry give me a chance .

At earning site I managed the time but not every time like there is always something wrong that I cannot put focus and earn on that time so I am not punctual related to online earning but when I got the project than I try my best to manage the time and things well .
As I am offline worker with handling online work as well so managing time for both of the things are not so easy for me

I have a regular job, i earn good salary but i still do some sidelines for extra income. As per the time i spent on my sidelines (earning sites). I always do this everyday and just giving just 1-5mins depending on what you need to do on that earning site to earn.

It is very easy to start an online business. Yes, if you do any other business, you can not take your laptop or mobile phone with you and in your spare time you can keep track of your online business. Managing an online business is extremely easy and this way you can run two businesses at the same time and for online business you don't need office like business etc.
[automerge]1611633439[/automerge]
It is very easy to start an online business. Yes, if you do any other business, you can not take your laptop or mobile phone with you and in your spare time you can keep track of your online business. Managing an online business is extremely easy and this way you can run two businesses at the same time and for online business you don't need office like business etc.

It can be easy and difficult as well, just depends on your schedule for that day. What I do is to plan my day, and the spare time I have, I spend it online during the day, then at night when I know I dont have anything to do, I commit myself fully to my online businesses till am ready to sleep, then I retire for the day.

You can set the number of hours to work on each site or you set targets for each day, once you reach that target, you take a break till the other day. If it is an hourly task like bizdustry, you just set alarms and try to work to the best of your ability on each site. Don't overwork yourself trying to meet up on all.
Presently, I only earn on bizdustry because of my business and this is how I manage my time.

I think it depends on the site. Most sites I've found, where you work on small tasks, or jobs, doesn't pay all to well. I think it really requires a ton of work, for very little payout. At least I feel this way from working at other sites in the past. I've done my fair share of surveys and task jobs that I never want to look at them again.

What i normally do is to set out a shedule and time frame on how long i want to work in a day,once that target is reached am done for the day.
And i always set a reminder to alert me on when to start.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds