Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Time management has been a very difficult task, I remember when I was into a job few months ago, for over a month I didn't have the opportunity of using bizdustry , what I did was just to commit some hours of the day towards it and it really worked

Advertisement Placeholder
I manage my time on the various earning sites by simply allocating time to each platform based on the type of activities I am running on such platforms because they are different types of jobs I run.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
Most times i do have free time during the day so i spend almost all my free time online, not addiction because i still delegate time to rest and other things...

Is never easy for me to cover more than five tasks a day and still meet up with my online tasks. It is successful for me that way cos of my daily time schedule for my general activities.

Is never easy for me to cover more than five tasks a day and still meet up with my online tasks. It is successful for me that way cos of my daily time schedule for my general activities.
Good for you. I kinda failed to come here because I got too busy with my school. There was a lot of activities and task to do and submit. But now I wish to continue to post here again if I'm free.

It seems very easy. I carry out my online business on my phone since it mobile, and wherever I am off work.
Mine is almost similar to yours because I dedicate over 2 hours to my online job on this platform known as Bizdustry and it has been helping me so far.

Good for you. I kinda failed to come here because I got too busy with my school. There was a lot of activities and task to do and submit. But now I wish to continue to post here again if I'm free.
I understand you're busy schedule bro, now you're a little bit chance you can still devote it to bizdustry. At least you're learning here, through day to day interaction and earning as well.

Depends on the sites and their paying power. I focus more on the high paying ones, though I try as much as possible to work on the lower paying ones too.

It depends on the individual, if you wish to make money online from get paid to post sites like bizdustry then you would be spending about 4 to 5 hours daily on the sites to meet your target if you have one.

Time is one of the most important and crucial element in dealing with human day to day activities. in every thing you do you most have to make good utilisation of your time to achieve your goals not letting one activity compromising the other specify time for each of your dealing.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
Actually each site need you to focus on it if you want to earn something from it but even though I try my best to log in as much possible sites as I can .

Managing time has not been easy on earning sites, I used to scheduled the time I comes online before but now ,I just decided to come online and earned every time I am less busy,.

We know time is one of the most perishable asset that can not be recovered and as student I managed my time on earning site and also I reduced the number of site to join so that I can have time .

I am a work from home professional. I do not have any work except online work. I work 10-11 hours every day. That's the reason I can manage time for online sites

As a student and someone who likes to learn things online, I divide my time. Sometimes ptp website seems to take a lot of my time. But I still have a strategy I use in managing it.

Personally,I don't fancy any activity that will inconvenience me or put me under pressure,we don't have to always stress ourselves just to make money.

To be honest, most times i feel like the time is not even enough to deal with my day to day activities and also my online activities. There are days that i get so busy that i dont even have enough time to deal with my gigs online. Tho o try setting goals, like i do try making a certain amount per day while some i try posting a specific amount per hour or per day

Depends on the sites and their paying power. I focus more on the high paying ones, though I try as much as possible to work on the lower paying ones too.
You are right @McIrx , the most time is spent on sites that are responsible for payment. In my case, regardless of the amount of profit, the more responsible the site, the more time I spend on it.

Well, spending an hour or more on a site clearly defined how zealous you are towards earning, though I spend more than that as I am here to seek more knowledge.

It is all lies when some claim to work so hard for free or little pay. Most people tend to devote more time to where they get more benefits and legitimately too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds