Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you manage your time at earning sites?

Advertisement Placeholder
I'm majorly active on BizDustry so I navigate my time at office work both offline and online. I can't handle two online platform because of my schedule so I choose to stay here only

I remember how I would move from dime forum , bizdustry, FC and BMF. It's not easy but right now I only do bizdustry and FC so I don't find things as stressful as they used to be.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
I spend almost 12 hours of my time a day with bizdustry. Since it pays more than others, and I find it good to interact with people also about how to make money online.

I think it depends on the site. Most sites I've found, where you work on small tasks, or jobs, doesn't pay all to well. I think it really requires a ton of work, for very little payout. At least I feel this way from working at other sites in the past. I've done my fair share of surveys and task jobs that I never want to look at them again.

As for me, I have just like three sites that I'm working. But at times I usually forget to login to one or two of them due to my offline activities.

These days I am only active on one platform which is bizdustry because bizdustry is more than enough to satisfy all my earning needs so I got no need to be anywhere else.

Time management is very easy in online business,all you need to do is set your goal, that is you just have to set a reminder so that it won't affect other business of yours which might not be online.

When I started it was a bit hard but now it's much easier now as I have created a mental timing to come online every hour to post, and it costs me just 10 minutes or less to get it done and return to what I was doing before.

A lot of people set alarms or reminders. Personally I just take a mental note and remind myself when the hour runs down to do certain things. Even if I don't remember sometimes, there is always voice at the back of my mind telling me I have a task to complete.

It is easy for me to do anything I want to do on my mobile phone. I can do it at any place provided there is good network services around the area. And anytime am tired I tried to stop and take some rest.

Everybody is liable for his/her life budget, thereby making a strategic decision on how best to achieve one aimed life goals and objectives. However, i would prefer to spend 1-1and half hour on each earning site, i think that will be enough for me to peruse and get more details for its surfing continuity.

It all depends on the conditions for earning on those websites. If there's a time frame or duration for performing a task, then I follow strictly. In other cases, I just try to make everything balance while not rushing or overworking myself. Many online earning websites are easy to navigate and work on while others requires your intelligence to get the best experience and to earn that you deserve. One just have to be calm and follow instructions strictly.

WRITE IT DOWN.​

Our brains are overloaded every day with tons of information to remember. Make sure you don’t forget something important by writing it down. Keep a task list of things you need to accomplish each day and make a list of all bills you need to pay with your next paycheck. Make the things on your list a top priority and get them done first, before anything else.

There are some of us who have joined in more than one site to earn. And that's great! I spend like one hour or more on each site.
It is pretty much easy to manage your time in the Internet if you are working with multiple website. Always ensure that you use phones with not less than 4 gb RAM size and internet speed of at least 4G network.

My alarm has been my time manager and saver, just this week alone I have joined a lot of websites and I found about half of them over here at bizdustry, it's not really easy remembering to log into them all, but my alarm has been my time saver.

I have only one site and this is bizdustry so i have no issue yet. But having more sites are not too difficult to manage. Posting here three times in an hour go to other site and do same and when 60 minutes pass then again come to here and post. So by this you will able to manage and earn extra.

When it comes to time management, the first step you need to take is finding out where your time actually goes. You may believe that you only send 30 minutes on emails, but in reality that task is eating-up an hour of your day.
The easiest way to keep track of your time is to download an app like RescueTime, Toggl or my app Calendar to track everything you do for a week. You can then access a report to find out what’s stealing your time. With this information, you can then make the appropriate adjustments.

You can manage your time on different sites by giving them proper time and connect to the point with them as not waste your time in any fake purpose. Use best way to talk and cheap products or things on website . Keep short and suitable conservation with website owners or manager to resolve issue if any existed.

Time management is very important in our daily life but no matter how busy we are when it comes to converting our time into money you must create time for your online business. For me I always make sure I use minimum of 6 hours for my online work and it gives me the desire return in terms of money. Time is money you just have to create significant time for making money .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds